Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's The Best PvP Class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What's The Best PvP Class?

Shadysketchy
12.19.2011 , 05:35 PM | #1
Not gonna dance around it

What's this game's easy OP class

Firejaw
12.19.2011 , 09:19 PM | #2
Depends on the player. Seems pretty balanced to me.

ColdSunHoth
12.19.2011 , 09:21 PM | #3
Put the World of Warcraft down and back away slowly... Or I'll blast ya.
ColdSun | Delivering your illegal goods 24/7 in a galaxy far far away...

gofortheko
12.19.2011 , 09:53 PM | #4
Right now, the inq/consular they have range, sprint, melee (not great but they dont suck etiher) CC, bubbles. Its really frustrating to fight them.

But I would say BH/Trooper or Inq/consular have the easiest time in pvp. Operative is really nice too, they get an insta HoT at 20 and can do solid dps.

I play a sith jugg, and I spend most of my time either stunned (BH/Trooper get a 8+ second stun, PLUS and disperse that snares, AND a power that pulls someone to them, fair I know) bounced around by the elventy billion consular or inq aoe disperses, or rooted forever. And even when I get into melee most classes can go toe to toe with me in damage AND can take it as well as me too.

Its pretty stupid how people think everything is balanced right now, those people are the ones who play one of the range classes of choice.

And I know how to play, I play real good usually in the top 3 or 4 in damage and kills (Vengeance spec, going back to tank to reap protection medal bonuses).

Firejaw
12.19.2011 , 10:14 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by gofortheko View Post
Right now, the inq/consular they have range, sprint, melee (not great but they dont suck etiher) CC, bubbles. Its really frustrating to fight them.

But I would say BH/Trooper or Inq/consular have the easiest time in pvp. Operative is really nice too, they get an insta HoT at 20 and can do solid dps.

I play a sith jugg, and I spend most of my time either stunned (BH/Trooper get a 8+ second stun, PLUS and disperse that snares, AND a power that pulls someone to them, fair I know) bounced around by the elventy billion consular or inq aoe disperses, or rooted forever. And even when I get into melee most classes can go toe to toe with me in damage AND can take it as well as me too.

Its pretty stupid how people think everything is balanced right now, those people are the ones who play one of the range classes of choice.

And I know how to play, I play real good usually in the top 3 or 4 in damage and kills (Vengeance spec, going back to tank to reap protection medal bonuses).
Well it sounds to me like you're saying that the BH, Trooper, Inquisitor, Consular, and Agent are good, and you play a Warrior tank who's in the top 3-4 damage and kills usually. So where is it NOT balanced?

mrkab
12.19.2011 , 10:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by gofortheko View Post

Your post is factually incorrect and clearly biased.

Apparently you think every class but Juggernaut is easy OP.

ercmilla
12.19.2011 , 10:33 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ColdSunHoth View Post
Put the World of Warcraft down and back away slowly... Or I'll blast ya.
What a star warsy way to say it. The new way!
8▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓D ۝

Biowarefanone
12.19.2011 , 10:43 PM | #8
Op, the games most OP class will be the one that fits you like a glove. On my shield spec vanguard I slaughter anyone 1v1 and most 1v2 but that is only because it fits me so well.

gofortheko
12.19.2011 , 10:57 PM | #9
Um I never said Sentinal or Marauder was OP. I also didnt say Sniper/Whatever Rebubs one is, were easy because they take skill. Trust me until you have actually played a pure melee then youd know whats up. And I lied about being in the top 3, sometimes it happens, but most times I am dusted by range classes. I chalked it up to being a Jugg instead of Mara, but I know I am at least decent at pvp.

Point is he wants to know the easiest most OP class in the game, and its pretty clear its not a melee class.

gofortheko
12.19.2011 , 10:58 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Biowarefanone View Post
Op, the games most OP class will be the one that fits you like a glove. On my shield spec vanguard I slaughter anyone 1v1 and most 1v2 but that is only because it fits me so well.
Yeah I am sure thats why (rolls eyes)