Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

60 Day Time Cards = 0 Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
60 Day Time Cards = 0 Cartel Coins

LadyRaven's Avatar


LadyRaven
10.16.2012 , 05:00 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
I have played since launch and only entered 60 day time cards and I have 0 cartel coins. Why?
It must be a bug. I use time cards too and I have coins listed.

djmothra's Avatar


djmothra
10.16.2012 , 05:00 PM | #22
I too have been a 60day card subscriber from launch (ok, about 2 weeks after launch) and I am going to be granted 1300cc's - I'm sure they'll get round to sorting it all out for you...if not, then, Customer service is your best bet.
Not a Valued Subscriber
Tanking is a Skill - Healing is an Art - DPS is a Science

Negranit's Avatar


Negranit
10.16.2012 , 06:22 PM | #23
I'm sure it's a bug. Like others, I've used a game time card from the start and have my cartel coins. Just relax, I'm sure Bioware will sort it...

lumuni's Avatar


lumuni
10.16.2012 , 06:25 PM | #24
It's fixed for me. Check again.

Uluain's Avatar


Uluain
10.16.2012 , 06:34 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
I have played since launch and only entered 60 day time cards and I have 0 cartel coins. Why?
That must be an error, as I only pay by cash card and I have 1,300 cartel coins (my account lapsed for a few months this Summer). Contact customer support with this.

Khilia's Avatar


Khilia
10.16.2012 , 06:36 PM | #26
not fixed for me. I only have 2300 coins counted despite being subbed from the start mainly with pre-paid cards.

Not to mention 1000 coins were from the CE alone.

tanktest's Avatar


tanktest
10.23.2012 , 11:14 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Khilia View Post
not fixed for me. I only have 2300 coins counted despite being subbed from the start mainly with pre-paid cards.

Not to mention 1000 coins were from the CE alone.


I have two accounts and having kinda same issue i use game cards , no sub active on my account till to day when i started a sud it gave more coins but i had stacked time till 3/2013 and have been palying on borh accounts from eailer access,,, what i find strange is both accounts have been active sense dec both were per orders and both have time stocked sense day one, i bought time for them when it would let me .


I trtied to call the 800 number but they don't know there but form a hole in the ground and tried to tell me somethnig about the 30 day free thing ... that came with the game, i have no idea what he meant ...


But one account has 2700 and the other has 2750 imo they both should have same no idea why , the 800 number doesn't know jack ... the CS guy there actted like he didint wanted help any way .. and i told him to not send me a email he did any way lol

DPCummerbund's Avatar


DPCummerbund
10.24.2012 , 12:32 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by tanktest View Post
I have two accounts and having kinda same issue i use game cards , no sub active on my account till to day when i started a sud it gave more coins but i had stacked time till 3/2013 and have been palying on borh accounts from eailer access,,, what i find strange is both accounts have been active sense dec both were per orders and both have time stocked sense day one, i bought time for them when it would let me .


I trtied to call the 800 number but they don't know there but form a hole in the ground and tried to tell me somethnig about the 30 day free thing ... that came with the game, i have no idea what he meant ...


But one account has 2700 and the other has 2750 imo they both should have same no idea why , the 800 number doesn't know jack ... the CS guy there actted like he didint wanted help any way .. and i told him to not send me a email he did any way lol
I just want to point out that If 500 coins is worth roughly $5.00 (based on MMO averages reported in this forum), then 50 points is worth about 50 cents. If you used a cell phone, it probably cost you more in minutes than you will get back in Cartel Coins.
"Have you seen what the Sith are wearing? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy went over to the Dark Side." - Kira Carsen
"You there! I'm drafting you into the Imperial Reclamation Service's... service." - Lieutenant Whist

JimG's Avatar


JimG
10.24.2012 , 01:22 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by tanktest View Post
I trtied to call the 800 number but they don't know there but form a hole in the ground and tried to tell me somethnig about the 30 day free thing ... that came with the game, i have no idea what he meant ...
I wouldn't waste time with the 800 number.....phone CS people aren't very helpful for any company. I would just send in an email to support@swtor.com. I've gotten some things resolved very quickly that way.

Jacen_Starsolo's Avatar


Jacen_Starsolo
11.19.2012 , 04:45 PM | #30
There's a thread with a yellow names replying in it. Basically they don't care to look into this problem.