Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

60 Day Time Cards = 0 Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
60 Day Time Cards = 0 Cartel Coins

itsmymillertime
10.16.2012 , 01:40 PM | #11
I hope its a bug and the devs see this thread and will look into it.

mitchsts
10.16.2012 , 01:41 PM | #12
i played in all of the betas, and since launch. 90 day recurring subscription, and it says i don't get any. in fact, on the cartel coin page, it doesn't even say im subscribed.
Syrono / Ajunta Pall

Valethar
10.16.2012 , 01:41 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
I have played since launch and only entered 60 day time cards and I have 0 cartel coins. Why?
Very few people are seeing any cartel coins when they check, and those that do are saying the total is incorrect. Most of the time the system thinks we don't have a valid subscription and directs us to the subscription options.

Probably safe to say the failed to test this before it was released. Shouldn't be much of a surprise since they don't test patches either.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

Urael
10.16.2012 , 01:42 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
I hope its a bug and the devs see this post and will look into it.
Most likely is a bug. And the "web team" will be looking into it. "The Devs" are buisy scrambling to fix whatever caused extended maintenance for the impending "Thursday" maintentance ... *peers into the scrying glass*.

Primedeus
10.16.2012 , 01:44 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by mphill View Post
Probably just a bug. When I go to check mine it tells me that I need to set up a sub to qualify. I've had one since pre-launch. Go to my account page and it says that I have a sub.
I'm having the exact same problem. I've had a sub since launch and it shows 0 coins and directs me to subscribe.

Another bug to add to the list I guess.

DPCummerbund
10.16.2012 , 01:45 PM | #16
I've paid mostly via time cards, with a few credit card subscriptions, but I'm showing full credits for all my months. So yes, you should be getting your coins, and it's just a bug.
"Have you seen what the Sith are wearing? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy went over to the Dark Side." - Kira Carsen
"You there! I'm drafting you into the Imperial Reclamation Service's... service." - Lieutenant Whist

Stenrik
10.16.2012 , 01:46 PM | #17
If this is a policy and not just some bug, that is really bad business. You pay for the time, you get the coins. Make it simple, guys.

TheBBP
10.16.2012 , 04:30 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by DPCummerbund View Post
I've paid mostly via time cards, with a few credit card subscriptions, but I'm showing full credits for all my months. So yes, you should be getting your coins, and it's just a bug.
Same here. Folks should relax a bit.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

vishino
10.16.2012 , 04:57 PM | #19
I used time cards up until a few months ago when I finally decided to add my credit card. It shows that I'll be getting 1600 coins.

vdeity
10.16.2012 , 04:58 PM | #20