Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy unlocks: Jet Boost

thebitterman
10.15.2012 , 05:22 AM | #1
correct me if i am wrong....but as i recall,jet boost used to increase moving speed to 120%...and i believe it was so until the latest patch.i`m wondering....is this hard-to-get thing crippled on purpose or another unintentional bug?

Quraswren
10.15.2012 , 07:27 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by thebitterman View Post
correct me if i am wrong....but as i recall,jet boost used to increase moving speed to 120%...and i believe it was so until the latest patch.i`m wondering....is this hard-to-get thing crippled on purpose or another unintentional bug?
As far as I know of it's alwys been a boost of speed at 110%. Same as rank 3 riding.

The only thing I'm noticing these days is it's not lasting the full 12 secs. Sometimes it will and sometimes it will end at 6 secs or anywhere in between.

I feel like it's a bug bug I have n idea. The speed has always been 110% as far as I can recall though.

Gonco
10.15.2012 , 07:34 AM | #3
It's always been 110%, to match the speed of a Rank 3 speeder. I cannot attest to other bugs involving the jet boost.
Synnax - SentinelEnox - Powertech
Synquist - ShadowKai'rah - Operative
<Stay Classy> - Prophecy of the Five

NirPurphict
10.15.2012 , 08:04 AM | #4
The animation will disappear inside of certain buildings, but the 110% speed buff is still in effect. You just run faster.

Iron_Lord
10.15.2012 , 10:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by NirPurphict View Post
The animation will disappear inside of certain buildings, but the 110% speed buff is still in effect. You just run faster.
^^ This

If you use rocket boost where mounting is not allowed the animation will stop after a few seconds but the 12 sec speed will continue in running form...
"I started with nothing and I still have most of it"