Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question: The most effective way to earn money

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Question: The most effective way to earn money

Alec_Fortescue
10.15.2012 , 12:59 AM | #21
Getting 3 alts to level 50 and getting them C-tech, Artifice, Armstech. Raiding only with one and looting top-grade mods,enhancements, armorings, hilts, barrels for reverse-engineering. Sending them via legacy items (can't do that with hilts, recommending main to be artifice), discovering schematics and profiting. I made 5 million yesterday.

Alec_Fortescue
10.15.2012 , 01:04 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Crazymanik View Post
Main problem is... that I dont like dailies. Because it really gets stereotype But I know, that this is now my problem.
Dude, dailies are not a way to make money. Most of what you earn there you will have to spend on repairs the same day. People tellin' you to do dailies to get money are ridiculous. Money is there (*points at end-game raiding*). I raid only two times a week now (almost able to do TFB in one evening) and I only do Black Hole dailies once a week to get the Commendations. Rest of my playing time is a bit of PvP on the weekend and a random GF HM almost everyday and then buying some mats from GTN and crafting new grade 27 stuff, putting it on and going away. You don't need to be a no-life to make a lot of credits.

Jamus_Divinus
10.15.2012 , 01:09 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Getting 3 alts to level 50 and getting them C-tech, Artifice, Armstech. Raiding only with one and looting top-grade mods,enhancements, armorings, hilts, barrels for reverse-engineering. Sending them via legacy items (can't do that with hilts, recommending main to be artifice), discovering schematics and profiting. I made 5 million yesterday.
Easily the quickest way in MMO history to make credits/gold. I logged in 20mins this whole week (hooked on Dishonored atm) and still managed sales of over 2mil.

It's the most ridiculously easy trading in MMO history imo. All you need do is tag along on raids until you loot a few juicy drops. Just learn one schem and you're set for months. Heck 25s are still selling well on my server and they were available at launch. Buy the mats and craft away. There is no challenge whatsoever. Again, since adopting this tactic I've made 2mil from 20mins online in one week. Wait til I get back to playing 3 hrs a day again

There's nothing ingame worth farming credits for imo but if having over 10mil is important to you then use the method that Alec_Fortescue outlined and make yourself whatever number of credits you want.
Star Wars Galaxies - Bria Server - April 2005- December 2011
200,000,000+ Mounts:192/206 Pets:170/178
Achievement points:26700 Ships mastered: 21/24

Alec_Fortescue
10.15.2012 , 01:29 AM | #24
I find it ridiculous how little people still know about the alternative method (the one you need a lot of credits for) of acquiring schematics ^^'

patchew
10.15.2012 , 02:00 AM | #25
its extraordinary isnt it ... This isnt WOW dude, money isnt that important here.

You get the most money by doing quests, its as simple as that.
Dailys give 100k+ for half an hours daily grind. Get your char to 50 and do dailys, youll have all the money you need. As you get more chars to 50 (lets not forget the 300k for seeling pvp blues at 50), you can do more dailys for 100K+ for each one of them.
What on earth do you want immense cash for anyway, its not like this game requires you to have so much that you need to farm GTN or anything ... just do the dailys, youll have more than you need in no time.
BIO purposely made money unimportant in this game, you just need enough to get by comfortably ... and thats easily achievable with alts and dailys.

Alec_Fortescue
10.15.2012 , 02:16 AM | #26
Just wait and see 'til they'll let us buyCartel Coins/ Cash Shop stuff for in-game credits (immense amounts of credits). Pre-1.4 you needed at least 10 million credits to get BiS, depending on your class. You had to purchase custom armorings and modifications for your Rakata sets, because of the stupid Campaign itemization.