Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

350 Crafting missions bug fixed...Okay, what about Abundant missions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
350 Crafting missions bug fixed...Okay, what about Abundant missions?

Radzkie
10.14.2012 , 04:00 AM | #1
So the 350 crafting missions are no longer bugged. You get the right amount of grade six supplies from them. That's good.

However, I still do not get grade six supplies from sending my companions on lv 49-50 Abundant Yield crafting missions. Before the crafting bug happened, you use to get at least two grade six supplies when your companion critted on those.

I spoke to all of of my friends and this is a problem for them too.

Is this problem going to be fixed at some point, or did BW take away the ability to crit on those missions on purpose?

anthrobeau
10.14.2012 , 05:57 AM | #2
I have been keeping records the last few days, and my chances of crit'ing on slicing missions is way way down. It's occurring less than half as frequently since 1.4.

pooks
01.02.2013 , 03:31 PM | #3
I have yet to get an Abundant mission for Cortosis Substrate things (Archaeology).

Slicing grade 6 missions always give you 2 Abundant missions but UW Abundant grade 6 metal missions are too rare. Even level 5 metal missions are rare - too many companion gift and fabric missions.

Not fair really.

Bugged?

pooks
01.27.2013 , 05:58 PM | #4
Slicing grade 6 missions you always get 2 abundant slicing ones, 1 abundant lock box, then 1 Moderate each of the slicing component and lock box.

Bioanalysis grade 6 you don't have a crafting component. You have to use grade 5 to get the Thermo Flux which is available as a rich, bountiful etc.

Archaeology grade 6 cortosis substrate you never ever get an aubundant mission. This crafting material should be a grade 5 mission to be able to get rich and bountiful missions.

Underworld metal missions grade 6 - rarely get an abundant. Why do I have such trouble getting a grade 6 abundant where the slicers get 3 every time? I have to go in and out of my ship on the fleet to try and reset the interface to just get 1 abundant UW metal mission.
Why does the system think I want all grade 6 UW missions to be companion gifts?

I really hope they take a look at the missions and the availablity of quality of missions and the crafting mat missions and payouts.

nattodaisuki
01.28.2013 , 02:55 AM | #5
Lol, I thought people knew this by now.... but... I guess they don't

You can reset your missions simply by logging out and back into the game.

Fastest Log in - Log out is in your Starship because 1) the instance is much smaller, thus less data and polygons to load, and 2) there are no characters besides yourself to load.

On my Computer, I can Log out, and Log back in, in 8 seconds flat.

I have 6 accounts (all subs) and have at least 2 level 50's on each account.
I use these level 50's to mass produce Mats I need for all my crafting need
( I also use 6 separate computers running all 6 accounts simultaneously )
( I'm also retired, so don't tell me I don't have a life... I have a lot of free time on my hands )

The lower level Underworld Trading missions for metals/cloth is terrible
Sometimes when I'm unlucky, I might have to do this "Log out - Log in" process in excess of 20 times to get the preferred mission ( Especially in the case for Grade 3 metals/cloth )

Also, characters with the same crew skills on the Imperial side and Republic side have different missions, so one side might have Rich and Bountiful missions while the other faction might not.
My slightly over-spec Rig, built specifically for Swtor: Core i7 3820 OC'ed @4.6GHz / MSI X79A-GD65 Mobo / Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz 8GB x8 / Four 120GB 6Gb/s SSD in RAID0 / nVidia GTX Titan / Enermax Platimax 1200 watt PSU / 3 Acer HN274Hbmiiid 3D Compatible 27inch monitors. CPU and the GTX Titan are custom water-cooled.