Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 20 Jedi/Sith

Aurbere
10.13.2012 , 03:45 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Thats my point. His ego makes him believe he can beat almost anyone except for Sidious. Vader had a huge ego and that should be counted for.
He is very arrogant, but I guess you can say he talks the talk. But he also walks the walk. He kinda has a right to be arrogant. Seeing as how he has killed several powerful Jedi.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

MasterMe
10.13.2012 , 06:22 PM | #22
Seriously, does anyone else think that Darth Nyriss would make this list? She was beating on the Exile AND Scourge at the same time. Like I said before, I 'd throw here right in front of Darth Zannah. Does anyone else think that she belongs?

Anyway, interesting lists people. I'm finding them very agreeable. Keep 'em coming.

Rayla_Felana
10.13.2012 , 06:43 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Seriously, does anyone else think that Darth Nyriss would make this list? She was beating on the Exile AND Scourge at the same time. Like I said before, I 'd throw here right in front of Darth Zannah. Does anyone else think that she belongs?

Anyway, interesting lists people. I'm finding them very agreeable. Keep 'em coming.
She was beating her own student and a Jedi who's focus wasn't lightsaber combat.

She also had little control over her own power, considering she couldn't even refrain from killing herself with her own power deflected back at her.

MasterMe
10.13.2012 , 06:56 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
She was beating her own student and a Jedi who's focus wasn't lightsaber combat.

She also had little control over her own power, considering she couldn't even refrain from killing herself with her own power deflected back at her.
Well as for control, Sidious himself melted his own face.

I don't think that the exile was a pushover with a lightsaber. If the exile's focus wasn't lightsaber combat, then her focus was the force obviously. In every fight the force is a BIG factor. The point is that Nyriss was beating the Exile AND Scourge at the same time. I feel like that means something. Do you not think that Meetra and Scourge were very powerful?

BrandonSM
10.13.2012 , 07:58 PM | #25
Well as for control, Sidious himself melted his own face.

I don't think that the exile was a pushover with a lightsaber. If the exile's focus wasn't lightsaber combat, then her focus was the force obviously. In every fight the force is a BIG factor. The point is that Nyriss was beating the Exile AND Scourge at the same time. I feel like that means something. Do you not think that Meetra and Scourge were very powerful?
Thats entirely speculation, whether it was the Lightning or Sidious unmasking himself.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Aurbere
10.13.2012 , 08:52 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Thats entirely speculation, whether it was the Lightning or Sidious unmasking himself.
I actually have a theory on that. I believe that the Lightning reflecting off of Mace Windu's Lightsaber had an adverse affect on Sidious' disguise. I believe the face we see is an illusion and the Lightning dissolved the illusion. I think he left his face as is to pull off the sympathy from the Senate.

A theory of course.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Newyankalt
10.13.2012 , 08:57 PM | #27

She got destroyed by Revan in a few seconds she may have experience but not amazing skill.

Themerck
10.14.2012 , 01:54 AM | #28
This is a list of my favorite 20
1. Jolee Bindo
2. Shaak Ti
3. Revan
4. Kreia
5. Kyle Katarn
6. Darth Bane
7. Plo Koon
8. Darth Jadus
9. Darth Malak
10. Bastila Shan
11. Qui-Gon
12. Darth Vader
13. The Jedi Exile
14. Darth Zannah
15. Darth Baras
16. Master Vandar
17. Yoda
18. Darth Malgus
19. Obi-Wan
20. Darth Sion
11/11/11 Beta Tester 11/25/11 Beta Tester

MortenJessen
10.14.2012 , 04:47 AM | #29
Hi.
My humble contribution:
1) Sidious
2) Emperor
3) Nomi Sunrider
4) Yoda
5) Revan
6) Kreia
7) Thon
8) Exar Kun
9) Nihilus
10) Ragnos
11) Sadow
12) Ulic Qel Droma
12) Bane
13) Nadd
14) Anakin Skywalker, aka; the choosen one
15) Odd Bnar
16) Vodo Siosk Bass
17) Kaan
18) Muur
19) Malgus

MasterMe
10.14.2012 , 06:31 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by MortenJessen View Post
Hi.
My humble contribution:
1) Sidious
2) Emperor
3) Nomi Sunrider
4) Yoda
5) Revan
6) Kreia
7) Thon
8) Exar Kun
9) Nihilus
10) Ragnos
11) Sadow
12) Ulic Qel Droma
12) Bane
13) Nadd
14) Anakin Skywalker, aka; the choosen one
15) Odd Bnar
16) Vodo Siosk Bass
17) Kaan
18) Muur
19) Malgus
Interesting. It seems yours is very different from others.