Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vader vs. Spiderman!

gabarooni
10.12.2012 , 07:20 AM | #1
My money is on spidey besides the super strength, speed, and agility he's got his webs, total enviroment mobility, and a danger sense he dosen't have to focus or concentrate on. Vader is too slow and clunky he would never even see spidey coming. Yup thats right. I said it.

Spidey would beat Vader.

Newyankalt
10.12.2012 , 07:38 AM | #2
Batman

Crawelc
10.12.2012 , 07:42 AM | #3
Force choke=Vader wins in about 10 seconds
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.

Wolfninjajedi
10.12.2012 , 07:47 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
Force choke=Vader wins in about 10 seconds
^ This, The Force with Vader he'd be able to beat him.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

TalonVII
10.12.2012 , 09:07 AM | #5
Mobility counts for naught against the force. Force Choke then saber toss through spidey's chest.

adios.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor

Aurbere
10.12.2012 , 09:07 AM | #6
Spidey jumps at Vader and gets the Force Choke. Game over right there. Seeing as how Vader has a reputation for killing people with Force Choke and all.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

gabarooni
10.12.2012 , 09:52 AM | #7
Guys I hate to show my true nerd here but Spidey once let the hulk think that he had drowned him so he could turn around and get the hulk from behind. My point? Spidey can hold his breath for up to 10 minutes. Force choke would not save Vader my young padawans Spidey can also bench something like 10 tons he is one of Marvels strongest super heroes but alot of ppl don't realize that because Spidey almost never uses his full strength.

Rayla_Felana
10.12.2012 , 09:53 AM | #8
Spider-Man, because he is from a universe so ludicrously OP that he'll end up Mary suing his way out of having his neck-snapped.

gabarooni
10.12.2012 , 09:55 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
Mobility counts for naught against the force. Force Choke then saber toss through spidey's chest.

adios.
Nah you got it all wrong like I said Spidey can hold his breath for 10 minutes so Choke wouldnt works and if vader through his saber well Spidey would just use a burst of his webbing/speed/strength to pull vader infront of his own sword

Aurbere
10.12.2012 , 10:07 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Spider-Man, because he is from a universe so ludicrously OP that he'll end up Mary suing his way out of having his neck-snapped.
Hit the nail on the nead right there. That's Spidey's only way of winning.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus