Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
01.14.2013 , 11:22 PM | #2811
I'm not much trouble most of the time. i keep to myself for the most part. Just don't make me angry... tends to leave... rubble everywhere. Nerken said walking back to the sitting area.

Meanwhile Ravna had been scrounging around in the cargo hold. she had sensed something familiar laying hidden somewhere she suddenly stumbled upon what she had sensed an old dusty light saber she felt it's weight in her hands briefly before activating it a bright white glow emitting from it Theres no way he found this... she said turning around as she heard Hadocks voice from behind her. But i did. Took some prying to find that old thing... It was made before he turned... The last thing he did.. Ravnas eyes welled up. Been saving it for you to have. I have no real use for it. Take it.

MdLogan
01.14.2013 , 11:31 PM | #2812
You're not the only one. I know two people who happen to cause a lot of pain when angered. Though one has a bit more control over her anger. You want another ration bar? He asked, holding out another bar. He sensed something wrong, and was ready to act if necessary. His muscles tensed in preparation.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
01.14.2013 , 11:39 PM | #2813
I'm not one for pain and suffering. I prefer the quick kill. Get less blood on me that way. Nerken said seeing Rafeesh offer another bar her politely refused.

Ravna wiped the tears from her eyes extinguishing the blade tucking it into her robes. Thank you. she said somberly as she walked past her brother and towards a small extra bed room.

MdLogan
01.15.2013 , 01:05 AM | #2814
Rafeesh put away the bar then spoke. Well that is a difference. Doesn't help they have a droid that shares their love of causing pain. He instinctively rubbed his arm where HK had used the knife.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
01.15.2013 , 05:00 PM | #2815
Droids are boring. Nerken said yawning as Jot sat down He pulled out his scatter gun and sat it on the table he slowly began disassembling it going over each part extensively.

Ravna sat at the end of the bed slowly turning the light saber in her hands marveling the craftsman ship of the blade.

MdLogan
01.15.2013 , 05:46 PM | #2816
For the most part. The one they have now, is one of those assassination droids. HK-51 I believe. Rafeesh felt as if everything went back to normal, so he stayed put and calmed down.

icecreampants
01.15.2013 , 06:13 PM | #2817
Oh one of those... Yeah they are a rare model. Nerken said staring off in the distance. Jot was still busy disassembling his weapon.

MdLogan
01.15.2013 , 07:30 PM | #2818
If you don't mind I will take my leave. Excuse me gentlemen. He stood as he spoke, walked to the door took a small bow and left. He started looking for Ravna but stopped, out side the room where she was sitting. He felt that something was going on that he should not disturb, so he went back to main hold and sat down on the floor.

I am sorry for how I acted earlier. It was out of frustration, I will control better next time. He spoke softly. As a light blue form appeared in front of him, also sitting.

That is alright. You were working through the what the other voice had threatened.

It does not completely excuse my actions.

Still, you are forgiven. Come we will begin training.

What? I was not aware of such training. Rafeesh replied, very surprised.

Well you must be trained to control your powers somehow, and how to refine them.

Alright, let's get started. With that both of them stood up. The form shut the door which Rafeesh had entered by.

What first?

We will begin by controlling an object, using telekinesis. The form pointed at a chair.

I know this already. He said, slightly disappointed. He lifted the object with ease and held in the air waiting for a response.

While in the midst of a mental storm. At that point Rafeesh's head was flooded with images and memories.

He dropped the chair and fell to the floor clutching at his head as if in pain. After a minute he stood back, the flood had receded and he was feeling worn. I wouldn't exactly call that fair.

You did not let me finish. It was your own fault.

Rafeesh laughed, as he picked the chair up and placed it back where it belonged. Your right. He then sat down on the floor again, followed by the form. He closed his eyes and he lifted off the ground. Then the thoughts flooded, but he fought to keep himself floating. After about a short time the form stopped.

You have a question to ask.

Right. So if I can see then can anyone else. Sorry it is off the subject, but it is just one of those questions.

Yes others can see me. That is why I shut the door. Now try again. And then the form used the memories again. This will train you to be able to use the force under more stressful situations. giving you greater control.

Rafeesh could feel the torrent of memories trying to 'drown' him. But he fought, and as he did so, began building in his mind a wall to keep such floods from happening and holding back the memories. So the two forms stayed in such positions for a couple minutes.

icecreampants
01.15.2013 , 09:39 PM | #2819
Ravna sat still on the bed twirling the light saber about. It's balance was perfect. She set it on the stand next to her bed laid back and closed her eyes. She Jumped up when she heard Rafeesh training out side. Who's out there?

MdLogan
01.15.2013 , 10:07 PM | #2820
Just training. Sorry. He yelled, while still holding himself in the air, but dropping an inch.

Steady. Focus, don't get to distracted.

It's kind of hard. He retorted.

Don't complain.

I am trying not to!

Calm yourself. You may be frustrated, but that gives you little excuse to lash out.

Alright. Alright.