Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.27.2012 , 11:51 PM | #2331
Query: Master could you please elaborate?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.27.2012 , 11:57 PM | #2332
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Query: Master could you please elaborate?
"he was a force ghost. I recall he said at one point if he was damaged anough, he could be sent back to wherever he came from. That must be what happened."

icecreampants
11.28.2012 , 12:04 AM | #2333
On board the space station a trooper approached Darth Howl. My lord we have an intruder spotted in sector six five. What are your orders? Darth Howl thought for a moment. How did he get on board... Oh nevermind that detail... Find whomever it is and take them to the containment deck with the others Markos can handle this. He then turned and activated the intercom nearby. All ships prepare for hyper space jump all preperations are complete soon we will strike at the heart of the cursed Republic! With that the entire fleet commenced a hyper space jump towards Balmorra. Ravna had awoken in her cell her body still in pain. She could barely move and the only sound heard coming from her cell was her murmuring Help.

Interesting indeed. Now that the happy jolly torture hour is over can we please continue on with oh I don't know.... Saving the galaxy blah blah blah.

meanken
11.28.2012 , 12:08 AM | #2334
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
On board the space station a trooper approached Darth Howl. My lord we have an intruder spotted in sector six five. What are your orders? Darth Howl thought for a moment. How did he get on board... Oh nevermind that detail... Find whomever it is and take them to the containment deck with the others Markos can handle this. He then turned and activated the intercom nearby. All ships prepare for hyper space jump all preperations are complete soon we will strike at the heart of the cursed Republic! With that the entire fleet commenced a hyper space jump towards Balmorra. Ravna had awoken in her cell her body still in pain. She could barely move and the only sound heard coming from her cell was her murmuring Help.

Interesting indeed. Now that the happy jolly torture hour is over can we please continue on with oh I don't know.... Saving the galaxy blah blah blah.
"We are waiting on mean to get back, they are still hammering out final details or something"

"So, susidal charge at a massive ship killing space station, with sevral sith on it, including a member of the dark council. 500k. thats my price or you can do it yourselfs."

legolegion
11.28.2012 , 12:24 AM | #2335
Do not worry it will not a be a short death. Now please have what ever you would like. Markos said sitting down nearby going over some notes on his datapad.
Sabrina gave a little frown as she pulled out her own seat, she then order a meal. She listened to lord markos, as he made small talk. Soon she finshed her meal, she heard.

As she politely bowed to markus and said I must get ready for battle, I shall speak to you soon. She then head back to where fury was and got changed, into her standard battle robes.

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 12:46 AM | #2336
That's quite a price. However if Kregan agrees we can pay...

Rafeesh felt the guards coming, he now lost all thought of this being a Republic ship. The way the people walked, he heard a familiar voice, he couldn't place it though. He knew on thing he was sure this was an enemy ship. He used the last of his strength, at the moment, to make himself appear to be a Rodian with all the same wounds that Rafeesh had. He then awaited his fate.

Statement: Most interesting Master.
Query: Is it possible that he will come back?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.28.2012 , 12:51 AM | #2337
That's quite a price. However if Kregan agrees we can pay...

Rafeesh felt the guards coming, he now lost all thought of this being a Republic ship. The way the people walked, he heard a familiar voice, he couldn't place it though. He knew on thing he was sure this was an enemy ship. He used the last of his strength, at the moment, to make himself appear to be a Rodian with all the same wounds that Rafeesh had. He then awaited his fate.

Statement: Most interesting Master.
Query: Is it possible that he will come back?
"Perhaps. and if he does, he will have learned a valuable lesson about what happens when you try to screw over the people you work with."

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 12:53 AM | #2338
Query: Should I put his identity on file as one that is kill on sight?

meanken
11.28.2012 , 12:59 AM | #2339
Query: Should I put his identity on file as one that is kill on sight?
"No, no, not yet. he is that type who, even after all that, may not be hostile to us on sight. put him on the watch list thow, the don't take you eye off him one."

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 01:01 AM | #2340
Confirmation: Understood Master. Priority setting.
Statement: Complete Master. Thank you once again for letting me test my abilities on that Meatbag.
Query: What would you have me do Master?