Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theran Cedrax is missing Holiday graphic since 1.4 when using "Deploy Holiday" skill

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Theran Cedrax is missing Holiday graphic since 1.4 when using "Deploy Holiday" skill

Snowbird
10.02.2012 , 10:54 PM | #1
This happened immediately after 1.4 was patched. Please fix, it feels like you deleted my third party member

Missandei
10.02.2012 , 11:01 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
This happened immediately after 1.4 was patched. Please fix, it feels like you deleted my third party member
Holliday is a Software.. Software made by Bioware devs.. So it is no wonder she is full of bugs..
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Roalmo
10.03.2012 , 03:36 AM | #3
Would really like Holiday back, or has she been deleted for all time?

Qnos
10.03.2012 , 05:59 AM | #4
Return Holiday

xorv
10.03.2012 , 06:12 AM | #5
asked the same thing-only I'm not asking EA to respond I'm telling them to.
http://www.customerservicescoreboard.com/Electronic+Arts EA's rating
"Well considering how "beloved" EA is, surely TOR will achieve legendary status amongst gamers. Didn't kill wow, did one better, killed EA."
Originally from aeterno

ReaverT
10.03.2012 , 06:20 AM | #6
No new issue, just variations and effects of the "terror from the devs" patch. Holiday is missing, as well as graphics for my trauma probe, the hyperspace animation, lightsabers... and the list goes on, and on, and on, and on...

Seriously, is Bioware having some kind of holidays (no easy joke intended here) to not warn or even aknowledge this problems? And these are just graphical issues, not to mention the bugs in crafting missions, recipes nottelling you you have learned them and then being destroyed, unbalanced PvP (particulary the INSANE AOE damage Rage Marauders do in Warzones), returning bugs for Operations/and FPs that were fixed months ago... and all in an updated that was suppossed to improve (pfff) life quality in-game.
Victory is only the prelude of the next battle - La Victoria sólo es el preludio de la siguiente batalla

Roalmo
10.03.2012 , 01:16 PM | #7
Hmmm.. wonder if they are working on the cause of the Holiday bug. Or if they are all practicing for their cantina crawl(might explain a lot about the patch, if they were).

Derfherder
11.04.2012 , 11:43 PM | #8
The Holiday graphic still isn't showing for me. I can understand that there may be more important issues (like people who can't play at all), but at least acknowledging this bug in the known bugs list would give some hope that it might eventually get fixed.

Ecstatica
11.16.2012 , 01:49 PM | #9
I really hope this is not intended or else i will be very angry!!

Guinnessmonkey
12.15.2012 , 10:10 AM | #10
Really miss Holiday. Hadn't leveled my consular in a bit. Was really confused when she wasn't showing up...

░░▒▒▓▓ OLD REPUBLIC DADS ▓▓▒▒░░
THE GUILD FOR WORKING ADULTS AND PARENTS