Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

8M HM Denova - Kephess

jasonthelamb
09.30.2012 , 09:02 PM | #1
Is it just me, or does Kephess have more HP & a tighter enrage since 1.4? Are these new mechanics intended or accidental from Nightmare? Our guild was getting him down to ~15% each time tonight but then we'd lose someone or something would go haywire... anyone else having this issue?

AshlaBoga
09.30.2012 , 09:28 PM | #2
I think his HP is the same, and his enrage seems the same as well.

What I did notice is:
A) The 3 droids at the start become immune to damage if they calibrate 3 times (that's a mechanic from 16-man HM EC)

It's possible that his armour has been improved, but I really didn't notice a difference.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

SithIntraining
09.30.2012 , 10:05 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by jasonthelamb View Post
Is it just me, or does Kephess have more HP & a tighter enrage since 1.4? Are these new mechanics intended or accidental from Nightmare? Our guild was getting him down to ~15% each time tonight but then we'd lose someone or something would go haywire... anyone else having this issue?
It's not just you. We were having the same issues tonight. We consistently hit his enrage at 12%, and that was with 4 DPS in optimized campaign gear. What was also quite unusual was how everything seemed to have more HP; the trandoshan packs took longer to kill and those calibrating shot droids took a ton more effort to destroy. Every time at 12%, the tank would get one-shot by the enrage.