Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

Octom
10.03.2012 , 03:26 PM | #41
Took another video so things were a bit clearer. Sorry, but I didn't feel like paying for the program to go more than 30 seconds. I thought after reading this that simply drawing a weapon might draw out an enemy as a challenge, something any class could do. Nada.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHq9C...ature=youtu.be
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
doe snot

Lithy
10.03.2012 , 03:50 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by ClutchMethod View Post
And maybe it was supposed to be part of the HK droid release like go in the cave and pick up something.
I hope not, needing to be in a top teir end game progression raiding guild to get a single player companion? That would be stupid and probably piss almost everyone off.
Lithium
Imperial Sniper

The Hartshotte Legacy
Tallianna, Gunslinger

Shoogli
10.04.2012 , 09:43 AM | #43
What would be the reason it only exists in 16 and not in 8 ?

Shoogli | Jawa Droid Designer
Do not Follow me on Twitter @NOWHERE | Dislike me on Facebook
[Do Not Contact Me] [Rules of Misconduct] [F.A.Q.] [Shoogli Tracker]

Anysao
10.04.2012 , 10:38 AM | #44
This is driving me crazy; there has to be some kind of...thing in there. A weird music track plays... Wait... I have a theory.

Maybe it has something to do with the event? If you remember, at the end of the event, you will get mail about the chevins were giving items to the gree. Why the heck would the gree want colicoid eggs, rakata silverware, and krayt dragon pearls, etc. maybe as an offering?
Does anyone have a level 50 who has not finished the event, so they still have some chevin junk in their inventory? If so, try to go in. Maybe something different happens.

It's worth a try.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

KarethRiker
10.04.2012 , 10:44 AM | #45
Seems too niche, but a good theory.

On page two of this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5218585 check out post #15. Jazra seems to indicate he has figured it out? Anyone on POT5 seen Cali Killed Nox members with anything special like a new pet or cyan/black crystal?

Summary of hints: http://swtor.crystal-dreams.us/?p=1639

I think we're overthinking things. Has to be something about the words strange, chilling, presence. How to you deal with those or get the presence to reveal?
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

pisauron
10.04.2012 , 11:04 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
This is driving me crazy; there has to be some kind of...thing in there. A weird music track plays... Wait... I have a theory.

Maybe it has something to do with the event? If you remember, at the end of the event, you will get mail about the chevins were giving items to the gree. Why the heck would the gree want colicoid eggs, rakata silverware, and krayt dragon pearls, etc. maybe as an offering?
Does anyone have a level 50 who has not finished the event, so they still have some chevin junk in their inventory? If so, try to go in. Maybe something different happens.

It's worth a try.
Perhaps it is related to the chevins and the "dagoba cave" together like this:
1. you need to enter with a weapon to the cave + you need to have something of the chevins.
2. why not try the chevins weapon that were for sale during that time:

Light Bowcaster
Automatic Bowcaster
Precision Bowcaster
Kashyyk's Legacy
Hypersonic Shredder
Assassin's Touch

(the 3 yellow ones are the lvl 50 items)

and the fact that its only on 16man doesn't matter, you can do 8 man, and after the first boss change into 16man, clear the trash and enter the cave.

i would love if someone with one of these weapons can test stuff in there
maybe even enter with the broken speeder from the event and it will fix it!
www.pisauron.com - My Youtube channel

Pcolapat
10.04.2012 , 11:10 AM | #47
someone said to pull the miniboss in there, that sounds like a good idea to me. Gonna try it next week and see what happens.
Anything that is done repetitively can be done by a computer. That is why right brained people will eventually rule the world.

Kelha
10.04.2012 , 11:18 AM | #48
Has anyone tried emotes? i.e. /meditate, etc.?

iprovoast
10.04.2012 , 12:37 PM | #49
Reminds me of trying to figure out how to get the Magenta Crystal, can't wati until this gets figured out, really intriguing!

My thoughts: It probably will NOT be some random emote, i'm thinking a specific item, hence the 'only what you take with you', and the item will probably be something that is just staring us in the face right now. The oldschool remark makes me think this is an homage to a similar scenario in another game, so anyone remember another MMO/game that has a similar secret/easter egg?

KarethRiker
10.04.2012 , 12:48 PM | #50
I was thinking of old school SW not MMO, maybe the lightsaber caves in KOTOR where you fought the Kinrath (spider creatures). Not sure if there is a cave in Dark Forces.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger