Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Increased Credits are Great!

TylerTrojan
09.27.2012 , 12:17 PM | #1
I ran through some of SM TFB last night with my guild, just to get the basic mechanics down before HM, and I was vey very surprised to see the large amounts of credits dropping from the trash! Not to mention the little mini-boss which also dropped tons of crafting mats.

Definitely a very nice surprise and a great way to incentivize killing trash mobs, bw - well done!

Raekor
09.27.2012 , 09:33 PM | #2
Totally agree. It was great to come out even after pushing HM last night.

metaIsaber
09.28.2012 , 05:27 AM | #3
I agree. This is a great thing.

KarethRiker
09.28.2012 , 10:07 AM | #4
+1, huge improvement
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Kenage
09.28.2012 , 12:26 PM | #5
Agreed. We have a couple guys who only log in for the ops, and repairs even from the guild bank while we were progressing were getting to be a group effort. They hit the roof when they saw they came out ahead on SM TfB last night, so much so they would yell if we wanted to skip a trash pack! That with reduced mod rip pricing is a very welcome change for those working on progression.

Kaonis
09.28.2012 , 02:45 PM | #6
My guild was extremely happy with it. Even as we learned the fights and wiped a few times we still had a net gain for once. It definitely has us in high spirits now.

Obiben
09.30.2012 , 09:35 AM | #7
They just need to bump the other ops and fp's. Getting 23 credits in a lvl 50 op is like being back in DK with my lvl 10, it's just pathetic.