Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

After Cathar...

Talon_Starfire
12.17.2012 , 06:53 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by MaxTNT View Post
Voss - Will never happen. Just take a look at the story line surrounding the Voss and you will notice that they aren't aligned with Republic or Empire and that they have no desire to leave they planet and their Mystics.
In the same fashion, we won't be able to play as Rakata or Gree either...

Yoda's race - Will never happen per Lucas' order

Togruta - very likely and in high demand (+1 from me aswell)

Nautulan - more or less the same story

Selkath - bit of an underdog but a very nice race imo (+1 from me)

Kaleesh - same story...maybe a bit less in demand

Jawa, Wookiee, Trandoshian, etc - Will never happen because they can't wear any armor and/or don't speak Basic

Anything else?
I said Togarians they'd make great Smugglers.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

nachoshark
12.17.2012 , 08:18 PM | #42
I WANT TO BE A GREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG SLUG THING CRAWLING AROUND SHOCKING PEOPLE OUT OF IT'S TENTACLES!!!!!! awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Server- Jedi Covenant - Bilzar- lvl 50 Sorcerer, Archannis- lvl 35 Sage,
Deforestar- lvl 20 Mercenary, Macklemorous- lvl 6 Warrior, Tranchlus- lvl 4 Knight,

VigDiath
12.17.2012 , 08:53 PM | #43
I would love to see Togruta.

I think BioWare will pick Togruta next.

No idea why they went with Cathar...I think. Probably easier to make/model. Big head tails might be difficult.

Would also love to see Nautolan, Falleen and Echani. I would drop everything to play an Echani female and model her after Brianna the Handmaiden or a male and model him after a younger Arca Jeth!
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

Teraskas
12.19.2012 , 03:40 AM | #44
I would honestly love to see Kel Dor, Rodians and Trandoshans being added to the mix.
However, all things considered, I feel that BioWare will likely add Togruta somewhere in the near future. :P
8 Year SWG Veteran
Shadowfire server

spookysage
12.19.2012 , 04:14 PM | #45
Togruta and Nautolan would be pretty good choices, but on the other hand, Cathar. So who knows what they'll come up with next.

Janith
12.19.2012 , 08:09 PM | #46
They won't do Yodas race, or heck I doubt any non human structure race, ever. Why do I think that? Because it means they will have to adjust animations, as well as make new ones. They don't have the money to do something like that, at least I doubt it. I hope they do add some non humanoid looking races though, would be cooler that way. But most of them probably won't fit into the current classes anyways.

Duduneco
12.19.2012 , 11:39 PM | #47
1. Kaleesh or Togruta

2. Togruta
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

Makahel
12.20.2012 , 03:15 PM | #48
Taung as they make excellent Empire specific choice, to balance the more Republic Cathar.

SojournerNC
12.20.2012 , 03:28 PM | #49
Ortolan!!

lol could you picture the romance side story with that? Nadia...oh master!! Na nu nu na nu!!! rofl

But seriously tho, likely will be a basic speaker so they can reuse the voice acting and also more humanoid for the modeling. Although, they do have other modeling for tiny characters like Blizz so you can't rule out a small size toon maybe someday in the future.
The Order of El Elyon
The #1 guild of professional Kinrath pup face scrunchers...Revan approved!!

JeramieCrowe
12.20.2012 , 09:51 PM | #50
1. What race would you most like to see next?
Rodian

2. What race do you think Bioware is most likely to release next?
Probably Togruta.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight