Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did I hear this right?

Nozybidaj
11.30.2012 , 01:11 PM | #411
Quote: Originally Posted by Satanski View Post
There are people whose interest i set above my own but they are nowhere near this game.
Somehow I very mush doubt that....

Satanski
11.30.2012 , 01:38 PM | #412
Quote: Originally Posted by Nozybidaj View Post
Somehow I very mush doubt that....
Ofcourse i care for some random noone's opinion :-)
Ok, i have better things to do then wasting time here

Uluain
12.05.2012 , 02:40 PM | #413
Giving this a bump on my way out the door, as this is where I think future SGR discussion should continue, more visibly than in the Story & Lore ghetto where we've been enouraged to stay out of the way and be low-key and low-profile. That has done nothing to help us, so to hell with low-key and low-profile. Post here.

To the initial question of the post, there has been no response of any kind from BioWare, the devs, the producers, the community team, from Gabe Amatangelo or Hall Hood himself. The retracted tweet remains the last word we have heard on the subject, if you can count retracted words. Before that, the last word was from then Lead Writer Daniel Erickson at the Guild Summit, but Erickson has parted ways with the studio, and a recent Livestream Q&A told us that not all Guild Summit statements still hold true, although no mention was made of whether his regarding SGRs does or not.

That leaves us with Stephen Reid's announcement of Sept. 2011, which is the boilerplate response CS hands out to anyone asking. Reid has not been Community Manager for many months, and the statement he made was pre-launch, to a pre-launch audience. Which leaves us with what?

That's right, kids NOTHING.

We know nothing about whether or not BioWare intends to ever implement any sort of same-gender romantic content at all. We've asked politely, for months and months, to hear if this is even still on the drawing board. Those questions have never been answered here, ever.

I grow tired of asking, so this will be the last time. What is the status of same-sex romantic content?

BlaadG
12.05.2012 , 03:16 PM | #414
Quote: Originally Posted by lklinga View Post
Can not believe they are wasting time on developing this.
This.

chuixupu
12.05.2012 , 03:21 PM | #415
How do you know they are? They haven't actually announced anything.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

killmaimburn
12.05.2012 , 03:28 PM | #416
LOL. SGR. My game crashes while exiting flash points. I don't receive my comms after a sm operation. Yesterday I became stuck on the ground. I could attack, heal, deal with mobs but I couldn't move. When I typed /stuck it respawned me below the surface of the ground. There are existing bugs, new bugs, and reemerging bugs in this game. I'm so very glad they've found the time to add romance options for same sex toons. That resolves all the issues I've been having.

dpwms
12.05.2012 , 03:30 PM | #417
Oh man my sniper is totally going to invite Ensign Temple to her cabin for a training exercise...

GillianKersonati
12.05.2012 , 04:06 PM | #418
Quote: Originally Posted by BlaadG View Post
This.
Heh, and I can't believe they are wasting time working on stuff that you* care about and I don't. Whatever that might be.

Are we all cool now? One selfish need is no more or less valid than another.

Fact is, it's for the people who care about this stuff to keep reminding Bioware they want it, and it's for Bioware / EA to prioritise that work against other planned features and existing bugs. Personally I doubt we will see anything like this until late summer next year at the earliest, if at all. Better for y'all to put your energy into supporting the things you want implemented rather than nay-saying what other people want and you don't.

* and by you, I mean, anyone who felt the need to pitch in with a similar comment. I'm not directing this post at you personally

FlyinSpaghetti
12.05.2012 , 04:17 PM | #419
Quote: Originally Posted by Redat View Post
WHy oh why are people still willing to waste devs time on crap? Isnt this a GAME? Some people need to get a life an lighten up.
Agreed. I'd rather have the bugs/disconnects fixed rather than being able to have my main tongue another dude in the cut scenes..
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!

BenKatarn
12.05.2012 , 04:23 PM | #420
Quote: Originally Posted by dpwms View Post
Oh man my sniper is totally going to invite Ensign Temple to her cabin for a training exercise...
I am pretty sure it was stated at some point that, if SGRs are coming, it will only be with new companions, not with existing ones.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech