Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did I hear this right?

Cakellene
09.25.2012 , 01:54 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by lklinga View Post
On the scale from 1 to 10 for priority. This is like 40 in importance.

Can not believe they are wasting time on developing this.
For you perhaps, for some of us it's no. 1.
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn don't you understand?

odericko
09.25.2012 , 01:57 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Cakellene View Post
Seems to be a big thing to a lot of players as it's brought up often judging to there reactions in the video I linked. Soon as the question came up they go on to say "We never heard this" sarcastically, and say they can't give an update each time it's asked based on how frequent it is.
Hiltar - Bounty Hunter - Jung Ma

arunav
09.25.2012 , 02:05 AM | #13
Really? The number 1 thing you'd like improved, added in TOR, with everything on the table, is a minor conversation thread in a class story?

aVmuse
09.25.2012 , 02:17 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by arunav View Post
Really? The number 1 thing you'd like improved, added in TOR, with everything on the table, is a minor conversation thread in a class story?
If it was 1 to 10 out of importance with 1 being the lowest... and i'd also agree with it being a 1. So much more things to worry about then wasting time on a black screen with some kissing noises

Uluain
09.25.2012 , 07:41 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by odericko View Post
Seems to be a big thing to a lot of players as it's brought up often judging to there reactions in the video I linked. Soon as the question came up they go on to say "We never heard this" sarcastically, and say they can't give an update each time it's asked based on how frequent it is.
That was 6+ months ago at the Guild Summit, and was the first (and, officially, last) time BioWare said anything about implementation of SGR since it was announced, three months before early launch, that it would come at some point. The Guild Summit addressed it because as often as the issue was raised in the Community Q&A, it was never addressed. It has never been addressed since, except in one recent aside during the interview I mention above.

Last word we had is it's coming with additional story content, this year. Story has been mentioned as coming next with Makeb. Gabe's remark sounded promising. I just want that cleared up one way or another.

Edit: apparently my link was bad. Here are the remarks from Gabe I was talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tt49...tu.be&t=10m49s

NRVNQSR
09.25.2012 , 08:08 AM | #16
it also confirms what we were told at the guild summit "SGR is coming with the rest of the story....this year" So if it hits with Makeb then that promise will be fulfilled.

Uluain
09.25.2012 , 09:12 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by NRVNQSR View Post
it also confirms what we were told at the guild summit "SGR is coming with the rest of the story....this year" So if it hits with Makeb then that promise will be fulfilled.
Precisely. But while he seems confident that SGR is in the chute, he's cautious about Makeb. And in any case, I'd expect to hear from the story peeps, not Mr. PvP, so it would be nice to get a yea or nay on this.

NRVNQSR
09.25.2012 , 09:15 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
Precisely. But while he seems confident that SGR is in the chute, he's cautious about Makeb. And in any case, I'd expect to hear from the story peeps, not Mr. PvP, so it would be nice to get a yea or nay on this.
fair enough, I'd like to see some interviews with the story team as well.

Redat
09.25.2012 , 09:23 AM | #19
IF this aspect is so important to you then I suggest you do not look at video games, look at real life. There is no real reason for devs wasting time to satisfy a miniscule amount of players desire to turn this game into sexual fantasy land...........For me, games provide a bit of lite relief from the daily grind, I dont want to live here. And before anyone points the "Homophobic" finger, this applies to ALL , not just those asking for this romance option.

WaywardOne
09.25.2012 , 09:32 AM | #20
Can you create a thread title that is relevant to the post please? It makes it easier for me personally to skip this thread and I know that threads with titles like this one often get dismissed by the relevant people that can answer your question. Since I got sucked in, though, I'll just say that for a few reasons I hope this doesn't happen soon.