Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfer

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

eventidephoenix
10.19.2012 , 07:52 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by YarDellWilliam View Post
My friends, give the people a break! They are working at top speed to fix our problems. Yes, I agree that it SHOULD be back up and running for FREE but none the less... give them time. They have pulled through for us before and they will do it again! In the mean time, lets just live with the servers we are on for the time being! I want to transfer my characters too everyone after the merdge! Give them a little more time!

May the force be with you all,
Master Yar Dell William
You see why transfers are such a touchy thing is because MMOs are a community based game. No community, No game. It's not difficult to see why.

No 15 other players queuing, No PvP
No 7 other players queuing, No Ops
No 3 other players queuing, No FP

Aberd
10.21.2012 , 09:37 AM | #22
Coming in the "Future"? Seriously, how hard can it be to get this in??? I'm not a programmer, but BW has already shown that they can move characters on a particular account (see first round of transfers). How fricking hard is it to add a charge to the transfer process?!?!?!? I find it hard to believe it would take 1 programmer more than a week to make the requisite programming changes.

Please BW WHY oh WHY has this not been done yet???????

Your gaming community is getting impatient.

"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

MilanoChris
10.24.2012 , 07:51 AM | #23
I'm wanting to keep this thread at the top for maximum exposure.

BW please sort this out.

Elayeth
10.26.2012 , 12:43 AM | #24
I have a friend who plays this game, he's fairly high level and so am I but he's on an american server and I'm on a pacific one, he wants to shift over to mine but can't because the lack of the option to transfer. We don't want to start again and without a friend here I honestly don't feel like playing. You've allowed transfers in the past briefly and I certainly don't mind paying money for him to shift over.

Admiral_Piett
10.26.2012 , 01:15 AM | #25
I would like to see a character transfer option as well. I don't want to be on a PVP server. I was merged onto one and I hate it. I want a RP-PVE server. Must I go back to WoW for these simple options? I really liked the idea of this game, but just like SWG, I am feeling more and more annoyed with each login. I am stuck on this crap sever and cant do any quests requiring more than just myself and my companion. Do you have any idea how annoying it is to land on a brand new planet and there isn't a single player who will group? I mean really, I had to wait a full 20-30 minutes just to get a group to do the Black Talon quest.

AssassinoSogno
10.26.2012 , 07:47 AM | #26
Yeah, I have an Empire character at the perfect level to play with my friend, but I can't because my sith is on another server. bump

Vornoth
10.27.2012 , 12:03 PM | #27
I really hoped this was already in, I don't care what it cost as long as I could just simply move my character over. I have not played the game in months and a few of us came back and had the idea of maybe we could just transfer our character over to another server. A ton of our friends are on that other server and this was just a bout a week ago, I haven't logged on since and neither have they. And I probably wont log in anymore or continue with SWTOR because I can't play with my friends. =(

MilanoChris
10.31.2012 , 12:57 AM | #28
Nothing hiting at this on the 1.5 test on the PTS then?

MilanoChris
11.01.2012 , 03:17 AM | #29
Anyone?

MilanoChris
11.07.2012 , 05:15 AM | #30
No updates so far then.