Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfer

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MilanoChris
10.13.2012 , 09:10 AM | #11
Bump.

Joseya
10.14.2012 , 10:07 PM | #12
Jung ma is dead. There are like 1 to 2 people on each world max. The fleet has at peak times 40-50. I made the mistake of rolling my main there, now all I want is to move him off. They keep dangling this like they are going to allow it, but even when we offer to pay they choose not to. It is why this game is dyeing. Not listening to customer consensus is what kills companies.

Gildane
10.15.2012 , 10:14 AM | #13
bump a la la

Fiato
10.15.2012 , 11:07 AM | #14
I am amazed that we are begging to pay you for character transfers, and this is still not available. I would think that finding any extra sources of income for this game would be EA's primary objective. Here we are EA, money in hand.
Aaron_IRL
Old Timers Guild - Empire Chapter
"Laid back, not so serious, no drama. All about the fun!"
The Shadowlands

MilanoChris
10.17.2012 , 03:31 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Fiato View Post
I am amazed that we are begging to pay you for character transfers, and this is still not available. I would think that finding any extra sources of income for this game would be EA's primary objective. Here we are EA, money in hand.
I'm also amazed, and if it's coming, why isn't there any news?

MadBernieSkills
10.17.2012 , 01:08 PM | #16
In my opinion, transfers should be available after F2P starts.
What I would prefer is free transfers for all subscribers, one time. As many characters as you want. After that it is paid.
Another option would be to use cartel coins to transfer, with no real money associated.
Third option is paid of course, but don't gouge us, people are upset enough already. Something like $5 per character or $25 for all of your characters.

Gildane
10.17.2012 , 09:01 PM | #17
It really doesnt matter because they do not care. We are going on 1 year and have they listened to anything the players ask for? I have asked 3 months after launch about a chracter transfer, the onyl thing that has changed is they just up and close your tickets now instead of the automated response. How many post's have been up here about trasfers, and how many times have any CS guys really posted an answer that wasnt the " we do not offer this at this time, please check the forums for future updates". Really makes no sense and whats even worse is they will not give an answer to the issue. How many times has the chracter transfer issue been brought up in there mothly question thingy...none. I love this game, but damn if it dont seem like they are trying to drive people away sometimes, lol.

oakamp
10.17.2012 , 09:16 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Gildane View Post
It really doesnt matter because they do not care. We are going on 1 year and have they listened to anything the players ask for?
they did, just way to long,
ppl asked about lfg, bw did it after 7 MONTHS,
merc asked about interrupt, bw did it after 10 months,
ppl ask about transfer, they don't, they only think about merge server,
they just don't wanna to give u a SERVER selective option.
English is not my first language, still working on it.

YarDellWilliam
10.19.2012 , 07:48 PM | #19
My friends, give the people a break! They are working at top speed to fix our problems. Yes, I agree that it SHOULD be back up and running for FREE but none the less... give them time. They have pulled through for us before and they will do it again! In the mean time, lets just live with the servers we are on for the time being! I want to transfer my characters too everyone after the merdge! Give them a little more time!

May the force be with you all,
Master Yar Dell William

eventidephoenix
10.19.2012 , 07:49 PM | #20
it needs to happen soon, especially for people stuck in APAC now