Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Aeon Knights> - Mature guild - Casual but Focused in Operations.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd > Guild Recruitment
<Aeon Knights> - Mature guild - Casual but Focused in Operations.

11.29.2012 , 03:16 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by NrDLeipe View Post
Regitreer je op de site , gedaan heb ga met je muis naar explore kies forum en dan recruitement gedeelte swtor.
lees t ff door en vul de app in.

Ik weet niet wat je main is maar voor de tank is er geen plek kwa raids op t moment, we hebben er 5 lopen al.
Voor social gedeelte is er altijd plek.
Thanks for the answer, I'll do it today. I don't really have a main atm, I'm mostly leveling the Sentinel. But I would prefer to do the endgame content with my Imperial Agent, as it is my first character and I love healing.

If I were to play my PT again, I think I'm respeccing to DPS. Sadly my gear for him is all tankish, so I'm waiting for 1.6 to kick in to receive the new quest for Tionese gear and start all over again but as DPS.
Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not yet the end.

Spivak Legacy (ToFN)
SpoeMeister Orrusos Do'chan Nadobo

01.17.2013 , 11:59 AM | #12
We currently have a position to fill in our Core Operations team.

All applications welcome but we could really use more afficionados of the little green numbers. (aka Healers)
If you love the game and like a challenge, all the while keeping the mood casual, then consider joining us.

Ops are Monday & Wednesday (Thursday) 20CET 19GMT

If interested post here, contact the names listed in the original post, or check out

01.26.2013 , 09:23 AM | #13
We are Still Recruting guys come and join a great guild with a Awesome community.

We also have 6 of us going to the London SWTOR Cantina Crawl

04.29.2013 , 06:21 AM | #14
The wrath of the empire knows no bounds
Ref link.

06.10.2013 , 04:26 PM | #15
Updated operation Progress.

And just to point out we are always looking for friendly committed people to join us.
Reclaw Officer
Aeon Knights Recruitment Thread
Multi Faction Raiding Lore RP PVP EU Mature

09.18.2013 , 03:05 AM | #16
We are looking for a few more good dps that like to tear things ups. We run 2-3 ops a weeks and dabble in pvp a bit. If you like a laid back guild and are willing to help others, this is the guild for you. Just apply on our forums or contact the names listed in the first post.

10.04.2013 , 07:57 AM | #17
Hi guys
I'm a returning subscriber...been away for 9 months
I have a lvl 38 merc, and am looking for a good social guild to run with.
I'm 40, yes old I know, and based in the UK
Currently I'm grinding up to 55 as fast as I can,

11.04.2013 , 05:03 PM | #18
Front page post is already outdated => Progress is steady through the new Hard Modes. Still time and opportunity to join a guild where you can be part of the progress, where you can have fun and banter but still get some serious Operations time in. Somewhere where everyone knows you and you join a community to play other games/consoles.

Looking for all roles and Advanced Classes for Ops!

Also accepting and embracing social players.

12.19.2013 , 10:03 AM | #19
The wrath of the empire knows no bounds
Ref link.

02.19.2014 , 08:18 AM | #20
Original post updated with progress and we now have limited openings again for DPS players as well as a tank.

Join a very active, organized and stable community of friends!