Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cheezfriend
01.08.2013 , 08:44 PM | #1791
Has the latest state of the game turned anyone else off playing???

I haven't played in 10 days and have no real urge to as I really have lost faith a bit

elitenz
01.08.2013 , 08:47 PM | #1792
Quote: Originally Posted by Cheezfriend View Post

I haven't played in 10 days and have no real urge to as I really have lost faith a bit
good to see your still posting while you can the CS are pushing people away in droves and I guess that's what they want for the Oceanic servers.

Spinikar
01.08.2013 , 08:50 PM | #1793

Me!

Slowly but surely, my interest in continuing to play is dying, however my interest in SW:tor is a strong as when it first launched. The game is great, just the management and CS makes Bigpond support look 5 star.
"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
419 Empire Guild Leader
spinikar@419guild.com

OGsam
01.08.2013 , 09:38 PM | #1794
Myself and my whole guild is trying to hold on, but our grip gets weaker by the day.
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala
Unsubscribed in protest of APAC dissolution.

MyPetMonkey
01.08.2013 , 10:25 PM | #1795

I've unsubbed today. I have 4 months still of paid time but I doubt I'll play much. I subbed for 6 months in good faith of this being resolved, but **** it they're not.

They seem too bloody devoted to pushing out $5 recoloured crystals and other cartel market rubbish. There's no point in any of that for us as we can't use it for anything anyway... No heroics, flashpoints, ops or warzones so what's the point?

It wasn't a polite unsub message, I'm beyond polite, it's just too frustrating. And I used up the remaining comment spamming MERGE APAC SERVERS.

It truly is out and out discrimination now. We are being discriminated for our geographical location. Denied what US and Euro servers got and still get.

But as I signed off on my unsub, "You've got my money so you don't give a ****".

Then SWTOR sent me an email about being eligible for "preferred status player".... **** you Bioware, **** you very much.

Twizitd
01.08.2013 , 11:53 PM | #1796
Found this thread in page 2 - It must remain on page 1 so it can be ACTIONED

My guild on Master Dal'Nara is getting encreasingly frustrated that this issue is not being addressed. As much as I hate to say it, but many of them are just not playing. Personally, I love the hell out of this game, its the only game im interested in, but like most people I too have my limits on how much I can handle. I wish someone would just MAKE A DECISION - ACTION THIS ISSUE either good or bad so we can move on.

Spinikar
01.09.2013 , 01:44 AM | #1797
Quote: Originally Posted by Twizitd View Post
Found this thread in page 2 - It must remain on page 1 so it can be ACTIONED

My guild on Master Dal'Nara is getting encreasingly frustrated that this issue is not being addressed. As much as I hate to say it, but many of them are just not playing. Personally, I love the hell out of this game, its the only game im interested in, but like most people I too have my limits on how much I can handle. I wish someone would just MAKE A DECISION - ACTION THIS ISSUE either good or bad so we can move on.
My guild is in the same boat. About 25 or so players, most don't log on much anymore. They haven't posted in this thread because I do it as GM.

So, non of this BS BW about just a handful of players complaining. Entire guilds are getting fed up with your inability to make a decision.
"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
419 Empire Guild Leader
spinikar@419guild.com

Rincewend
01.09.2013 , 02:07 AM | #1798
Quote: Originally Posted by Spinikar View Post
My guild is in the same boat. About 25 or so players, most don't log on much anymore. They haven't posted in this thread because I do it as GM.

So, non of this BS BW about just a handful of players complaining. Entire guilds are getting fed up with your inability to make a decision.
Better to have them all post, I would suggest everyone ounce telling how they feel about the state of the game. To be honest this game is not going to be on my HD much longer I love starwars, but I have played all the toons now, and what else is left? No PVP (even if there was it's so out of balance) and PVE never pops.

Chaoswielder
01.09.2013 , 02:25 AM | #1799
Quote: Originally Posted by Spinikar View Post

^ This! I've lost my raid team to The Bastion
Unsubbed 09/01/13 awaiting an action for APAC players.[/center]

Tom_the_Narwhal
01.09.2013 , 07:46 AM | #1800
I've contacted Joveth Gonzales the community manager, Gordon Walton the ex Executive Producer of SWTOR and I'm currently trying to get in contact with Jeff Hickman.

Joveth so far has made no replies, not even a single word. Through Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and this forum he has still completely ignored any form of communication about this subject...

Yet he continues to answer RPer's queries about cosmetic clipping and the damage it does to their gaming experience.

I've almost had it. If it weren't for my guildies I'd be long gone. The fact this has taken so long and that we are still waiting has completely destroyed Bioware's reputation in my head. European and US players will say 'But it's just an Oceanic problem', well the thing is I'm an Oceanic player, so its a problem that effects me and a lot of other people that Bioware don't realize. If something doesn't happen before Rise of the Hutt Cartel then I have no reason to keep playing this game.
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>