Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Twickers
09.21.2012 , 02:33 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by RealDice View Post
OK, I allready replied but apparently the Devs choose to DELETE my post.....

Anyways I will say it again,this:

made me unsub straight away, even tho I am from Europe, this disregard for your player base is beyond me. I quit your game because of this disregard and if you wish to, then I will say it againl:

This made me quit your game!
Ragequit much? That's honestly the silliest reason I've seen for unsubbing.
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown

RealDice
09.21.2012 , 03:10 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Twickers View Post
You mean the part where the devs do not listen to the people who play their game? You honoustly believed that the response about do not bump was a fair response to te OP? They could at least have said that they understood their concerns or something. No, just focus on not bumping...

I have played this game since day one, but their (Bioware, or what's left of it anyways) communication is slacking to say the least. And then respond to a post like this was the push over the edge for me.

So, TL;DR this is my first "rage" quit
Spoiler

MOPSFounder
09.21.2012 , 03:30 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by RealDice View Post
You mean the part where the devs do not listen to the people who play their game? You honoustly believed that the response about do not bump was a fair response to te OP? They could at least have said that they understood their concerns or something. No, just focus on not bumping...

I have played this game since day one, but their (Bioware, or what's left of it anyways) communication is slacking to say the least. And then respond to a post like this was the push over the edge for me.

So, TL;DR this is my first "rage" quit
Not only did they delete my comment for support, I even got in trouble for it.

randalthorr
09.21.2012 , 03:48 PM | #94
Yeah give me a million other warnings, doesn't matter.

I unsubbed yet again last night, until they address our concerns. This is the second time I decided to unsub in just a few months. This simply shows how much I really do enjoy the game, but the services for the APAC community lacks what every other EU and NA server receives, and is just so annoying I couldn't justify paying for the crap service.

Its relatively easy to hold on to the current fan base that are still subbed. We've seen the worse and still enjoy the game. Just show some equality and address us just the same as you do others, and you'll have my backing.
“Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt.”
-Darth Bane

Red-Zone Australia

Palar
09.21.2012 , 03:51 PM | #95
That's the thing about "straw to break the camel's back" reasons - by themselves, they're very light.

Cheezfriend
09.21.2012 , 04:13 PM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Folks, I wanted to take some time to let you know that we are listening to your concerns and that they're important to us. Oceanic servers WILL be getting 12 slots, just like the other servers and we're going to implement this change the next opportunity that we have.

Additionally, we've seen your concerns about Oceanic server populations and we're going to be evaluating this in the next few days.

We're listening, and I know you've all been patient with us, and for that, I thank you. As soon as I get any update to this, I will let you know here.

Thanks again.
Joveth

Thanks for this post, it's reassuring and a good start. The population issue is something that will make or break the APAC community. Many people have posted in here that many players will return once this issue is resolved and in my opinion that's the best outcome for all

I look forward to further updates!

Jarlgon
09.21.2012 , 04:24 PM | #97
Folks, I wanted to take some time to let you know that we are listening to your concerns and that they're important to us. Oceanic servers WILL be getting 12 slots, just like the other servers and we're going to implement this change the next opportunity that we have.

Additionally, we've seen your concerns about Oceanic server populations and we're going to be evaluating this in the next few days.

We're listening, and I know you've all been patient with us, and for that, I thank you. As soon as I get any update to this, I will let you know here.

Thanks again.
that's all we needed to know. Thank you Joveth

elitenz
09.21.2012 , 04:56 PM | #98

Thanks again.
Nice to see this post but with Biowares track record it's all talk and no action now can this be a change ? who really knows i doubt it lets give them till tuesday to give us what they gave everybody else.

killer_kam
09.21.2012 , 06:06 PM | #99
That's not rage quitting, that's standing up for your fellow players when bullied by these "customer service" forum mods.

Also I'm not sure if everyone is aware, but they are actively deleting posts in this thread. I posted before giving feedback that I felt the customer service response wasn't at all suitable, expressed my thoughts on the dwindling population, and thanked OP for putting the time in to write this up for everyone. That post has since been deleted though. This is the pinnacle of bad service. It's no surprise at all I see people quitting over this. God knows I'm re-evaluating if I want to be part of this community any more.

ChELiOS_
09.21.2012 , 06:10 PM | #100
In chippy we trust!

We need either a merge or transfers. Getting so low on pop that its hard to get an FP or WZ going.
I'd happily give up PVP to be able to transfer to the PVE server.