Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Experienced World PvP Server: Prophecy of the Five

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Experienced World PvP Server: Prophecy of the Five

wintersnight's Avatar


wintersnight
12.13.2011 , 12:13 PM | #1
If you want to join a server that has a dedicated World PvP outlook, then consider Prophecy of the Five. We have over 100+ experienced, World PvP players already committed to the Server.

I'm not talking about Fight Clubs or Player Produced Tournaments - every server will start making those. I mean, hardcore - bragging rights type of major battles that will make your parents proud.

Check out the site to see an example of one of the battles the players fought.

http://www.swtorholocron.com/forums/...-rr-vs-ir.html
* one of the major promoters of SWG:Sunrunner made this -Mox. He has already commited to the server.

In that clip, he brought Devs in to give AT-AT Walkers, Land Bridges between bases, and much much more.


I cannot guarantee that this will be the strongest pvp server; however, I know that this server will consistently offer:

Major Player-Driven Battles.
Experience building World PvP battles.
Top 1% PvPrs from other MMOs
Lots of Drama
A lot of Cantina Dancers
eHarmony Clients
Some Rednecks and two timing hussies.

Finally, other servers may build some World PvP - but experience tells me that Prophecy of the Five will deliver many epic ones. IF you are into World PvP then consider this server.
Never Bring a Glow-Stick to a Blaster Fight

Winters

Zo-So's Avatar


Zo-So
12.13.2011 , 12:29 PM | #2
no idea who you are, yet, but GWAR approves this message
zoso <GWAR>
Prophecy of the Five

Jargonaut's Avatar


Jargonaut
12.13.2011 , 12:56 PM | #3
eu or us?
Mcpodd Stomp, Ithilmar's Chosen, Vengeance Juggernaut.

GlobalMMO.com - MyToons

Raistlinii's Avatar


Raistlinii
12.13.2011 , 01:21 PM | #4
This should make for spectacular history!

wintersnight's Avatar


wintersnight
12.13.2011 , 01:25 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jargonaut View Post
eu or us?
This is an East Coast, US server.

Just FYI - Terentatek Server is looking like a strong World PvP Server as well.
Never Bring a Glow-Stick to a Blaster Fight

Winters

Shivire's Avatar


Shivire
12.13.2011 , 01:36 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by wintersnight View Post
We have over 100+ experienced, World PvP players already committed to the Server
So what your saying is you have only one average sized guild of people that do World PvP... OK.
<MalumFactum>
ADULT PROGRESSION PVE + TEAM-PLAY PVP

visit our website | learn more about us | submit your application
Audit, Sith Sorceror, Veela

wintersnight's Avatar


wintersnight
12.13.2011 , 01:49 PM | #7
Thank you for the bump. We have 100+ experienced World PvP builders. People who like to focus on developing WORLD PVP.

I provided a link if you would like to go look at the guilds joining. You can also look at the 2 guilds that have already declared to leave their original server to join this one.

You can brag all you want about the numbers of guilds joining this server or that...who cares.

I want to know ( and I thought others might too) where the world pvp focused player-base is focusing.

That is Terentatek and Prophecy of the Five.

Enjoy your Server, whatever way you roll!
Never Bring a Glow-Stick to a Blaster Fight

Winters

wintersnight's Avatar


wintersnight
12.13.2011 , 06:00 PM | #8
another Rebel guild just committed to moving over.
Never Bring a Glow-Stick to a Blaster Fight

Winters

Ulvengard's Avatar


Ulvengard
12.13.2011 , 06:02 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by wintersnight View Post
Thank you for the bump. We have 100+ experienced World PvP builders. People who like to focus on developing WORLD PVP.

I provided a link if you would like to go look at the guilds joining. You can also look at the 2 guilds that have already declared to leave their original server to join this one.

You can brag all you want about the numbers of guilds joining this server or that...who cares.

I want to know ( and I thought others might too) where the world pvp focused player-base is focusing.

That is Terentatek and Prophecy of the Five.

Enjoy your Server, whatever way you roll!
I like this guy's OWPvP focus. Bodes well for the longevity of this server. Now all we need is some healthy s!@#t talking to spark it up.

You guys are rolling sith right? Cause I like your OWPvP philosophy, I'll make sure we /wave you as we step over your corpses...
Ulvengard: 50 Sage / Ulv: 50 Sentinel / Ulven: 50 Scoundrel / Ülven 50 Vanguard
Guild: Aftermath

Dwarfy's Avatar


Dwarfy
12.13.2011 , 06:09 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ulvengard View Post
I like this guy's OWPvP focus. Bodes well for the longevity of this server. Now all we need is some healthy s!@#t talking to spark it up.

You guys are rolling sith right? Cause I like your OWPvP philosophy, I'll make sure we /wave you as we step over your corpses...
Quoted for the truth!