Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

TheBetty
10.17.2012 , 06:52 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Darth Baras went to Tatooine once when the planet was lush and fertile. Then he got thirsty....
lol!
The story about Quesh and the earthquakes is a cover up. It was Baras that made the atmosphere toxic after eating a tin of baked beans
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Aurbere
10.17.2012 , 08:39 PM | #152
The Sith Empire is creating a new superweapon called the DBC, or Darth Baras Cannon. The weapon will fire Darth Baras with enough force to destroy a planet.

They are also trying to clone Baras for more ammunition.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

happysister
10.18.2012 , 06:33 PM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
wouldn't that be incredibly expensive, seeing as they'll have to feed all the clones?
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

Aurbere
10.18.2012 , 07:59 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
wouldn't that be incredibly expensive, seeing as they'll have to feed all the clones?
Yes. yes it would. It shows the lengths the Sith are willing to go to defeat the Republic.

Plus its fun to see Baras get shot out of a cannon!
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

Ardim
10.18.2012 , 09:47 PM | #155
Yes. yes it would. It shows the lengths the Sith are willing to go to defeat the Republic.

Plus its fun to see Baras get shot out of a cannon!
The Desolator superweapon was, in-reality, a weapon that shot Darth Baras clones with really bad cases of gas at a target at very high velocity. Needless to say, it was very effective if Uphrades was any indication.

The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

happysister
10.18.2012 , 10:28 PM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
The Desolator superweapon was, in-reality, a weapon that shot Darth Baras clones with really bad cases of gas at a target at very high velocity. Needless to say, it was very effective if Uphrades was any indication.

and i guess Hammer Station was the Republic's attempt at making a similar weapon, though they had no Darth Baras clones. Satele Shan clones just didn't have the same effect.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

ratty
10.19.2012 , 06:11 AM | #157
So, you've always wondered why in the Sith Empire you don't see many restaurants running "All you can eat" offers? Well, now you know why. After Baras sent a few restaurants in to bankruptcy it became obvious that this gimmick would never work.

One restaurant owner tried to ban Baras at one point for eating too much on the offer but Baras ate him.

Also, you've heard of a Barometer right? I wonder if they're telling the truth about what it's really supposed to be a measurement of.

Captain_Zone
10.19.2012 , 12:27 PM | #158
The Sith Empire is creating a new superweapon called the DBC, or Darth Baras Cannon. The weapon will fire Darth Baras with enough force to destroy a planet.

And the last thing any of the planetary residents hear before having their existence wiped out is the plummeting projectile yelling "RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!!!!!"
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Aurbere
10.19.2012 , 12:29 PM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
And the last thing any of the planetary residents hear before having their existence wiped out is the plummeting projectile yelling "RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!!!!!"
Nothing has made me laugh more for a long time. Hilarious! LOL!

Captain_Zone
10.19.2012 , 01:10 PM | #160
Nothing has made me laugh more for a long time. Hilarious! LOL!
I also hear that some of his clones yell "SUCK MY BALLS!!!!!" as they fall through the atmosphere....
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.