Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

will revan and satele shan ever meet?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
will revan and satele shan ever meet?

-Swag-
08.24.2012 , 04:19 AM | #1
i listened to that TORWars Podcast Interview with SWTOR Lead Writer Hall Hood and i was hoping he'd ask this question if Revan and satele will ever meet or if revan was still alive.. what do you guys think?
Sub me on youtube.com/Vulgarbroadcasting

Quething
08.24.2012 , 01:34 PM | #2
I'm really hoping not. The less Official Revan I have to ignore and the fewer pieces of game content I'm forced to avoid in order to enjoy my gaming experience, the happier I am. Revan is a PC. I don't care if she's a Star Wars PC and not a typical BioWare PC, she's still a PC, someone whose every word, thought and motive was once completely under the gamer's control. Obsidian made a serious mistake in trying to force Avellone's own particular past, motives and personality onto Revan, and it damaged their game for a lot of people, and it mystifies me that BioWare has compounded that mistake with the Foundry/Taral V storyline. If the new creative staff is more respectful of player choice and player attachment to their PCs and stays the hell away from all things Revan and Exile, it can only be a good sign for the future of this game's story content.

Newyankalt
08.24.2012 , 02:49 PM | #3
They should have allready when revan was free from stasis he went to the Jedi council before going to the foundry unless Satale wasn't present.

Kaisernick
08.24.2012 , 05:09 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Newyankalt View Post
They should have allready when revan was free from stasis he went to the Jedi council before going to the foundry unless Satale wasn't present.
this^^ at the end of the prison he goes to typhon so id be surprised if he didn't meet her as she leads the jedi after all.

but i would like to see that meeting as it would be interesting in how it went.

that being said jedi arnt supposed to have contact with family and although revan is her great great granddad maybe it still counts.

-Swag-
08.24.2012 , 10:36 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaisernick View Post
this^^ at the end of the prison he goes to typhon so id be surprised if he didn't meet her as she leads the jedi after all.

but i would like to see that meeting as it would be interesting in how it went.

that being said jedi arnt supposed to have contact with family and although revan is her great great granddad maybe it still counts.
yeah i hope we can get a Bioware reply on this , would of loved to see what happened
Sub me on youtube.com/Vulgarbroadcasting

RazielHex
08.24.2012 , 11:45 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Quething View Post
I'm really hoping not. The less Official Revan I have to ignore and the fewer pieces of game content I'm forced to avoid in order to enjoy my gaming experience, the happier I am. Revan is a PC. I don't care if she's a Star Wars PC and not a typical BioWare PC, she's still a PC, someone whose every word, thought and motive was once completely under the gamer's control. Obsidian made a serious mistake in trying to force Avellone's own particular past, motives and personality onto Revan, and it damaged their game for a lot of people, and it mystifies me that BioWare has compounded that mistake with the Foundry/Taral V storyline. If the new creative staff is more respectful of player choice and player attachment to their PCs and stays the hell away from all things Revan and Exile, it can only be a good sign for the future of this game's story content.
Revan is dead. Get over it.

Tuscad
08.25.2012 , 12:57 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RazielHex View Post
Revan is dead. Get over it.
Someone hasn't run Taral V or the Foundry.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Eillack
08.25.2012 , 08:44 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
^ It's funny how people don't know about this by now.

But yeah we should have had a scene where we all go to the Jedi on Tython..would have loved to see Satele's reaction.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

RazielHex
08.25.2012 , 09:19 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
Oooh, I remember him dying in the Foundry.

So until Bioware decides to bring him back, he's as dead as Darth Malgus.

Newyankalt
08.25.2012 , 09:39 PM | #10
Did you see his body on the ground? That's right you did not do he might still be alive I thought bioware allready confirmed it I know they said Malgus was alive.