Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Alternate Universe Weekly Challenge Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Alternate Universe Weekly Challenge Thread

Earthmama
09.27.2012 , 01:16 PM | #181
Gender bender Quinn.

Notes
Spoiler

Backfired plans

Spoiler

kabeone
09.27.2012 , 06:38 PM | #182
Wow, Earthmama. This is going to hurt so bad later. That was a truly beautiful take on that conversation. And the SW's happiness after it.. ugh, my heart. ugh.

irishfino
09.28.2012 , 12:51 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesaniae View Post
Oh, wow. That was sad. I like it.
You would, you sad lover, lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by Striges View Post
@Irishfino: Very, very sad. Almost hard to say who got off worse here.
It is, isn't it? It is what makes an alternate universe fun though! Thanks for taking the time to comment on it.

@Earthmama: I love your genderbender Quinn(der. Sorry, couldn't resist a rhyme). Anders is such a doof for dancing like that. So cute.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

bright_ephemera
09.28.2012 , 02:34 PM | #184
Hrrrrm. Culture Shock: Twin Stars? Wynston back in the Sword of Mercy-verse. 500 words, spoilers throughout the Imperial Agent line.

Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

kabeone
09.29.2012 , 12:29 AM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Hrrrrm. Culture Shock: Twin Stars? Wynston back in the Sword of Mercy-verse. 500 words, spoilers throughout the Imperial Agent line.
I really like this part of the Sword of Mercy-verse (aside from it being so much less painful) it's interesting to see Hunter kind of following orders. I wonder how long that will last

bright_ephemera
09.29.2012 , 07:27 AM | #186
kabeone, funny you should mention that, given what’s been percolating in my head overnight…

Backfired Plans: Seduction. Part of the Sword of Mercy continuation, Twin Stars, with Imperial Agent Wynston. 1200 words. Spoilers throughout the Agent line. This follows the events that happened when Wynston’s observation of a certain program’s misuse finally spun him away from the straight and narrow…

Spoiler

Notes:
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!

Striges
09.29.2012 , 02:04 PM | #187
I do like Wynston's story in this universe as well. The agent in general plays out very differently when you get to observe certain effects from a third-person perspective.

bright_ephemera
10.03.2012 , 07:31 AM | #188
Prompt day!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!

Striges
10.03.2012 , 11:41 PM | #189
Well, we don’t have a prompt yet, but I do have a continuation of last week’s episode of Rixik and Corso Adventures. Sorry it’s taking so long. This is why I haven't made my own threads for stuff; I’m too slow to update.

Title: A Night to Remember, part Three

Characters: Rixik and Corso

Previous Episodes: Intro
A Night to Remember, Part One
A Night to Remember, Part Two

Some spoilers for smuggler story up to Taris, early Corso companion quests.

Spoiler

Note on Language:
Spoiler

bright_ephemera
10.04.2012 , 06:40 AM | #190
This was wonderful and hysterical through and through.

A significant chunk of the Huttese was directly recognizable from the movie trilogy. Did I get a little nerdy thrill from at least knowing something about this ginormous universe this game dropped me into ten months ago? Yes!

Quote: Originally Posted by Striges View Post

Spoiler
The thing is...I already knew this about the man, or may as well have, and it sent me into gales of laughter anyway.
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!