Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bonecutter Helmet, Does It Exist?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Bonecutter Helmet, Does It Exist?

SonicFox
08.15.2012 , 11:10 AM | #1
Been wanting a helmet similar to the avatar I'm using now, but none of them were customizable. Note the Elite War Medic and other helms come close but not the exact same. Then I saw this one several sites but with very little info and no clue where to find it. So does the Bonecutter Helmet exist and if so where can I find it?

BlazingShadow
08.16.2012 , 06:07 PM | #2
I've seen green drops of the helmet, and I've seen a player or two wearing the green version.

THe helm youre referring to is also in the BH progression trailer as a set worn by powertech

SonicFox
08.17.2012 , 11:00 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by BlazingShadow View Post
I've seen green drops of the helmet, and I've seen a player or two wearing the green version.

THe helm youre referring to is also in the BH progression trailer as a set worn by powertech
I have found the model, yes, but I'm asking if the same model has a moddable piece, and the only one I can find in databases is the Bonecutter's.

physicXx
08.21.2012 , 07:22 PM | #4
grab the ciridium onslaught helmet. Its a heroic quest reward in Correllia if i'm not mistaken. I think it looks exactly the same as the one depicted in your avatar and its orange (customizable)

SonicFox
08.22.2012 , 08:21 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by physicXx View Post
grab the ciridium onslaught helmet. Its a heroic quest reward in Correllia if i'm not mistaken. I think it looks exactly the same as the one depicted in your avatar and its orange (customizable)
Again it does look similar but it isn't the same. The ciridium is the helffire helemt with the tusk things and the bonecutter is the foundry helmet with tusks. The visor on the ciridium has a large T-visor while the bonecutter is more like a slit. I have that and the war medic but no they are not what I am looking for.

skatakev
08.22.2012 , 01:58 PM | #6
Try looking for it on the Fleet Dark Side Vendor. I say this because the item shows a dark side requirement. That may not dictate that it is at this vendor or not; but I would at least try. Considering how little information is available on this game at this time being so new; you may have to wait for an answer...

Xanikk
08.22.2012 , 06:35 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by skatakev View Post
Try looking for it on the Fleet Dark Side Vendor. I say this because the item shows a dark side requirement. That may not dictate that it is at this vendor or not; but I would at least try. Considering how little information is available on this game at this time being so new; you may have to wait for an answer...
You consider 9 months still new?

iDraxter
08.24.2012 , 08:40 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SonicFox View Post
Been wanting a helmet similar to the avatar I'm using now, but none of them were customizable. Note the Elite War Medic and other helms come close but not the exact same. Then I saw this one several sites but with very little info and no clue where to find it. So does the Bonecutter Helmet exist and if so where can I find it?
I don t know if you changed your avatar since you posted but if you want the 1 you have now in your avatar you will get it as a reward for doing Heroic 2 Wookie Revolt on Correlia
Firebat: Wanna turn up the heat?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

Creedys
08.24.2012 , 12:18 PM | #9
I'm also looking for this piece. Somewhere It mentioned armormech 340... so maybe try to see if its a craftable piece? I have begun the quest to find this item as well... let me know what your findings result please!

Clan Epsis
Guild leader
Agonal Level 55 Juggernaught | Ava Level 55 Operative

SonicFox
08.24.2012 , 08:48 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by skatakev View Post
Already checked, couldn't find it.