Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Warrior or Inq for solo PvE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Sith Warrior or Inq for solo PvE

Serpente-EQ
08.06.2012 , 07:53 PM | #1
Im comming back to the game for some fun, I'm a pretty huge noob at this game and played it very little at launch. Question is what class will be most effective for solo PvE? I want a Sith force user and I like doing good dps, but want something that I can play through the whole game on and not slit my wrist. So in the current state of the game what would u suggest? Thanks for any and all advice.

Caelrie
08.06.2012 , 08:33 PM | #2
The assassin is the best soloer of the 4 you're choosing from.

bbare
08.06.2012 , 09:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Serpente-EQ View Post
Im comming back to the game for some fun, I'm a pretty huge noob at this game and played it very little at launch. Question is what class will be most effective for solo PvE? I want a Sith force user and I like doing good dps, but want something that I can play through the whole game on and not slit my wrist. So in the current state of the game what would u suggest? Thanks for any and all advice.
Annihilation marauders are pretty good at soloing in pve. Their self heals make it so that you can solo almost every champion you will encounter. Once you get your healer companion, it is stupidly easy to level.

Noobishlord
08.07.2012 , 07:38 AM | #4
Though I haven't played too far into the game, my "noob" opinion leans towards the Warrior classes, since their "Resource" decays outside of combat, it naturally lends itself to a fast, kill, target, kill, target, game style. The only thing you have to worry about keeping up is your health.

...Plus I hear the Sith Warrior gets their Healing pet... err... companion much earlier in the game. That'll always speed things up greatly.
Swooping is bad... unless you are the swooper.

Serpente-EQ
08.07.2012 , 01:12 PM | #5
Thanks for the advice guys.