Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan vs Starkiller

epicfear
07.26.2012 , 10:29 PM | #11
But there is one fatal flaw in that argument of revan vs vader: Vader has no way to bite revan's legs off!

also, please dont let this dissolve into revan vs vader, this is about revan vs vader's apprentice.

who, as his games have shown, has excellent aim with cruisers.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

Rayla_Felana
07.27.2012 , 03:26 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ReiKai View Post
Revan: Far as can be told, mastered all seven lightsaber forms.
Exactly what source do you have for that?

Airmo
07.27.2012 , 04:13 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ReiKai View Post
In Game Revan was essentially an unstoppable Force God. That's what games do. Make you a pretty much unkillable, unstoppable uber-bad***. And Revan waded through oceans of super droids and Dark Jedi and put the smack down on Malak who was juiced up on the Star Forge running at 300% capacity and the Force Power of a dozen captured Jedi.

That's only cause Revan never met Vader. And we've done the Revan v. Vader debate. I can pretty much sum it all up as a joke. Allow me to proceed *ahem*
I lol'd pretty hard at that. As for this match up I dunno, normally I'd say raw power doesnt match experience but when your throwing cruisers and tie fighters around..
"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly."

BrandonSM
07.27.2012 , 11:32 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Airmo View Post
I lol'd pretty hard at that. As for this match up I dunno, normally I'd say raw power doesnt match experience but when your throwing cruisers and tie fighters around..
He never actually lifted the starcruiser. he directed it.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

PhoenixCorvus
07.27.2012 , 11:50 AM | #15
Ask Lucas!

epicfear
07.27.2012 , 08:44 PM | #16
Dont you dare bring lucas into this, this is pure fanwar, offical statements have no place here.

well, at least thats how it works in other revan vs whoever threads.

but still, what would you prefer? mastery of most force and lightsaber techniques, or unparralleled raw force power, impressive aim with star cruisers, and the ability to drop kick stormtroopers?
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

GarfieldJL
07.28.2012 , 11:23 PM | #17
Revan vs. Starkiller would probably end in a draw when somebody else kidnaps either Bastila or Starkiller's girl (most likely both girls would get kidnapped, which seems to be a running theme for those two), they would probably team up and kill the individual responsible for the kidnapping.

I really don't think a Revan vs Starkiller fight would actually end up with a victor.

bobmcbo
07.29.2012 , 11:38 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by epicfear View Post
But there is one fatal flaw in that argument of revan vs vader: Vader has no way to bite revan's legs off!
I take it you've never heard of monty python and the holy grail?
.never forget

Sindorin
07.29.2012 , 12:31 PM | #19
Starkiller is quite possibly the only character invented in the EU, specifically for a graphics engine. He has zero basis for the majority of his strength and is in general, non-canon. He's a joke.

Masta-Blasta - Vanguard

Sindorin - Assassin

BrandonSM
07.29.2012 , 12:36 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindorin View Post
Starkiller is quite possibly the only character invented in the EU, specifically for a graphics engine. He has zero basis for the majority of his strength and is in general, non-canon. He's a joke.
Starkillers Canon.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."