Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Obi-wan vs Revan

BrandonSM
07.22.2012 , 03:50 PM | #1
Who wins?

My vote goes to the Obi-man. The greatest practicioner of Soresu and he's pretty powerful with the force. Having the most powerful Force Push in the Jedi Order and a brilliant dude.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

_biddan_
07.22.2012 , 03:53 PM | #2
obi-wan,revan is overrated.
ah,one more thing,get ready for a flame war.
The Red Eclipse

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Rayla_Felana
07.22.2012 , 04:11 PM | #3
Not even a contest between the two, Revan is testy enough as it is, Obi-Wan trolls him to death with Trollesu.

LordQordisz
07.22.2012 , 05:30 PM | #4
Obi-Wan will cut Revan to pieces.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken.

ReiKai
07.22.2012 , 06:36 PM | #5
Revan. Anyone who says differently is a hater. And we all know Haters Gonna Hate.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

_biddan_
07.22.2012 , 06:40 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ReiKai View Post
Revan. Anyone who says differently is a hater. And we all know Haters Gonna Hate.
fan boy detected,obi wan would devastate revan,using the defensive power of soresu form he would be untouchable.
The Red Eclipse

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

BrandonSM
07.22.2012 , 06:40 PM | #7
Got any canon to back that up my friend?
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

ReiKai
07.22.2012 , 07:12 PM | #8
Darth Bane comments on Revan being one of the most powerful Sith known (speculate as you wish).

Spoiler

On another Note, Revan is said to have "Learned everything the Jedi Order had to teach." As in, he mastered all the Jedi arts and knowledge. Revan, as the Dark Lord of the Sith, knew more of the Dark Side and more knowledge than the Sith Library on Korriban according to Darth Bane.

Revan novel, with his full memories and skills returned, easily killed a member of the Dark Council and went on to face the Sith Emperor.

Spoiler

Regardless, Reborn Revan has been both Jedi and Sith, with the power of Both. Obi-Wan's force abilities are lacking and the only thing he can really rely on is his Soresu form. Which amounts from little to nothing in the face of overwhelming power.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

Sabster
07.22.2012 , 08:12 PM | #9
Obi wan cuz Lucas probably doesn't even know who Revan is - nor does he care for that matter.

Sabster
07.22.2012 , 08:13 PM | #10
Darth Bane comments on Revan being one of the most powerful Sith known (speculate as you wish).
Doesn't mean squat. Lucas said the most powerful jedi / sith ever was Palpantine.