Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kabe's Digital Drawings

kabeone
07.20.2012 , 04:59 AM | #1
Update 7/1/13:
So it's been almost a year. I was going to post this on the exact day but I finished it early. Here's the same scene redone to compare to when I started out a year ago.

Emboldened by posting in this thread which then led to art posted in this thread I'm now making my own thread to show some stuff I'm trying to do.

This is the pic I started drawing when I finished the first part of my fanfic. My character Remi with my "I can't have you in game so I'm writing a fanfic about you" LI Lord Scourge I'm posting it now because I keep fiddling with it and I want to stop so I can go draw something else.

Earthmama
07.20.2012 , 07:55 AM | #2
YAAAAAY!! Love!

Canino
07.20.2012 , 08:26 AM | #3
That's amazing! I wish I could draw like that
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Earthmama
07.20.2012 , 02:01 PM | #4
I keep going back to this, and then I started re-reading your fic......and then I ate chocolate and swooned at every Remi/Scourge scene.....even the "Sith"ones....I'm a dark a twisted person. <3 Much love Kabe!

kabeone
07.22.2012 , 04:28 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
That's amazing! I wish I could draw like that
Thank you!

Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
I keep going back to this, and then I started re-reading your fic......and then I ate chocolate and swooned at every Remi/Scourge scene.....even the "Sith"ones....I'm a dark a twisted person. <3 Much love Kabe!
eeeheee, chocolate + Scourge

Thanks for the kind comments

kabeone
07.22.2012 , 04:29 PM | #6
I would pair up any companions in a relationship just because I like the idea that they could fall for each other. (hint more Torian+Mako style matchups plzthxbai)

On the other hand, some pairings are hotter than others

Notes:
Spoiler

kabeone
07.30.2012 , 10:34 PM | #7
I have never drawn someone else's character before so it is with some trepidation that I post this, based on the fanfic by Earthmama this scene specifically.

Close up of the Kiyana

Spoiler

Earthmama
07.31.2012 , 05:57 AM | #8
Kabeone, I love it! I am still so honored that something I've written inspired you enough to draw it! Thank you so much!

kabeone
07.31.2012 , 11:56 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
Kabeone, I love it! I am still so honored that something I've written inspired you enough to draw it! Thank you so much!
Thanks for letting me draw her . It's too bad I picked a scene where she had to be so sad.

kabeone
08.05.2012 , 05:31 AM | #10
Wanted to visualize my smuggler/operative type guy from my fanfic so here he is:

Sadly, in my fanfic he is supposed to be very good looking, I don't know that I've actually accomplished that. owell :P