Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Malgus's lightsaber

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Darth Malgus's lightsaber

CrashToDesktop
07.17.2012 , 06:19 PM | #1
I'm starting a warrior and I ultimately want to use a lightsaber that shares the model of the titular character's weapon from the cinematics. This, for example. Anyone know where such weapons drop for imperial players?

Zaxem
07.17.2012 , 06:43 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by CrashToDesktop View Post
I'm starting a warrior and I ultimately want to use a lightsaber that shares the model of the titular character's weapon from the cinematics. This, for example. Anyone know where such weapons drop for imperial players?
think you can get it off the pvp weaon vendor
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Darkemace
07.17.2012 , 06:57 PM | #3
IIRC you can get one as a reward from the guy who poisons the slaves on Dromund Kaas

Ulliam
07.18.2012 , 07:59 AM | #4
I know the Fusion Core version can be bought on the Republic side at the Coruscant specialty vendor (14 comms I think).

As far as Imperial side, I just bought mine off the AH. They show up pretty regularly.. both a light and dark side version.

DarthValorous
07.19.2012 , 03:05 PM | #5
on the Empire side you can also get the inheritance saber thats looks identical
Darth Scourge
Sith
Watching you bleed makes me smile

DarthTermentius
11.15.2012 , 06:03 PM | #6
it's a drop on tatooine in a cave you have to fight a mini boss in the little sandpeople cannyon that you have to go to for class missions. it's way in the back.

Zellviren
11.10.2014 , 03:18 PM | #7
Horrible necro this but, seeing as I ended up going to Google for this particular issue, I thought it'd be helpful to post where to find the weapon in question.

Good news: I found it.
Great news: It's on Voss.
Fabulous news: You buy it for credits from Malinna, the specialty goods vendor.

The potentially upsetting news?

It's an offhand. >.<