Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Being skipped in Early Access!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Being skipped in Early Access!

Importeclipse
12.13.2011 , 11:49 AM | #1
Why are people from september to november getting in the game when I put in my code on 7/29 and still have not recived an e-mail?

My buddy put in his code in september but yet he gets his invite. Why are people being skipped. The only reason I ordered the pre-order was to get early access, but yet IM being skipped by 2 or more months after we were told it worked by the date the codes were put in. This is rotten!!! I really don't care what flack you people say. This my MY money that bought this code and ticked off that BIO is not doing what they said!

It wouldn't of mattered if I didn't get in till tommorow or the next day, but when people are getting in ahead of me, thats what ticks me off!
There's nothing like hard pedal to the metal and 10 seconds of my life to "Feel The Need For Speed"

Divil
12.13.2011 , 11:54 AM | #2
Are you EU based. My guess is they are letting people in based on if you are EU-US based and try to let in an equal % of players from both locations.....Which is completely ******** imo....

Lizarus-Rajal
12.13.2011 , 11:55 AM | #3
I have this feeling it might be false on the "when you pre-ordered" either that, or people are talking out their backsides and trying to piss people like you off.
-Lizarus' Character Database-
Jedi Knight: Sentinel - Lizarus | Jedi Consular: Shadow - Trixorim
Sith Warrior: Marauder - Verra | Sith Inquisitor: Sorcerer - ???

Importeclipse
12.13.2011 , 11:59 AM | #4
It is definitely not a first come first serve like BIO put it out to be.
There's nothing like hard pedal to the metal and 10 seconds of my life to "Feel The Need For Speed"

JediSolari
12.13.2011 , 12:00 PM | #5
I too ordered in July.. July was when preordering started.. am i correct on this assumption or am I mistaken?

Im feeling like the "Red headed step-shild" everyone else is getting in but me.. though I know a lot of people are seething with dark side anger ver the lack of the golden ticket
"E-mail from bioware."

Im just so confused on how this whole process works...

Velixius
12.13.2011 , 12:02 PM | #6
RELAX, I entered code on july 26th and no email and I won't get until 15-16th probably and that's how it is going to be. stop complaining and just wait,
Death is such a small impediment.
CE VIP