Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We did know so we cant fault Bio

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
We did know so we cant fault Bio

SaurHolt
12.13.2011 , 11:47 AM | #1
I can not lie i was hoping i would git in today BUT . Bio did make it clear the sooner we pre ordered the sooner we would get in...

So just chili and wait your turn

Aowar
12.13.2011 , 11:49 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SaurHolt View Post
I can not lie i was hoping i would git in today BUT . Bio did make it clear the sooner we pre ordered the sooner we would get in...

Now everyone will be patient. Why didn't anyone think of this before!!!

Enitan
12.13.2011 , 11:56 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aowar View Post
Now everyone will be patient. Why didn't anyone think of this before!!!
What is this thing you call patience?
It isn't lurking in the shadows if you're drawing power from them.

So Lonestar now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

SaurHolt
12.13.2011 , 11:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Enitan View Post
What is this thing you call patience?
It`s kind of like the force O.O

Caminari
12.13.2011 , 12:05 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SaurHolt View Post

The only thing I fault BioWare for is making GAME their exclusive UK CE distributor.
Preordered within 20 minutes of the announcement being made, GAME refused to send preorder codes out, insisting they were going to do so in bi-weekly batches.
Little disappointed at that sort of treatment for choosing to support the game by buying the ridiculously priced version (exchange rates made it quite a bit more costly than the American CE).
More disappointed at the wall of silence from BioWare when we tried asking if they were willing to help us out at all.

But hey, what can you do? At least I've got a book to finish reading.
"Relativity applies to physics, not ethics."~Albert Einstein
╬╬╬╬╬|██████████████████████████████)

Rezimo
12.13.2011 , 12:09 PM | #6
Still, if most people are not in by end of Thursday's invite waves then Bioware are open to a legal problem of misleading advertising.

If the advert says "you may get 5 days access" and those who preordered prior to this message have not been invited then its misleading. Unless of course Bioware are not sticking to the order in which people added their preorder code.

I wait patiently for the end of Thursday but if I am not in by then I guarantee trouble!

chrisftw
12.13.2011 , 12:11 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Rezimo View Post
Still, if most people are not in by end of Thursday's invite waves then Bioware are open to a legal problem of misleading advertising.

If the advert says "you may get 5 days access" and those who preordered prior to this message have not been invited then its misleading. Unless of course Bioware are not sticking to the order in which people added their preorder code.

I wait patiently for the end of Thursday but if I am not in by then I guarantee trouble!
WUT?

check the main website broseph. you totally deleted the UP TO part.
Tell me more Brotholomew.

Asquinol
12.13.2011 , 12:12 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rezimo View Post

The actual quote is "You may play up to 5 days early".

What part of "may" and "up to" do you not understand?

oveyonkanobie
12.13.2011 , 12:15 PM | #9
This is wrong. your wrong. My buddy who pre ordered 11/28 Was invited in wave 2. We ordered at the same time. entered the code at the same time.. even got the same edition. Hes playing right now. and ordered on 11/28. So yes. bioware. epic fail.