Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Gunlinger Specs 1.3

CoyoteWild
06.27.2012 , 01:17 AM | #1
So guys, new patch and again our skill trees have reset. Anyone wanna share what they did with the free respec?

Been playing around with the Sharpshooter tree so I'll either go with this: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#700bZMIZbsrbdRsRGo.1 or might even go with the old standard : http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#700hZbfZbsrbdRsRGo.1

One question I would like to throw your way is how useful is Holed Up? I used to have it but then Rapid Shot became to good to pass up.

Any advice to share or ideas you wanna throw in involving DF and Sab?
Rule 1: The world doesn't care about mortal notions such as honor, justice, or good and evil.
Rule 2: I do.

Riiquiem
06.27.2012 , 02:37 AM | #2
actually nothing has changed worth mentioning so... everything's specced like before.
Child of Murakami Orchid - now The Jedi Tower:
The Belegendary Legacy

Aerilon - 50 Gunslinger :: Riqui - 50 Shadow :: Riiquiem - 50 Sage
Jeendra - 48 Sentinel :: C'assus - 24 Commando

Lightning_
06.27.2012 , 03:53 AM | #3
There was a rumour that something has changed in SS tree, but wait... you say someone still plays this spec?
On topic, Contigency Charges buff is nice, gives more appeal to Sab and Sab/DF specs.

Synavix
06.27.2012 , 04:28 AM | #4
Like was said, I still run the same specs when I PvP or PvE as SS. Holed up is a great idea for a talent, but just not worth two points that high up in the tree. It ends up being terrible in most PvE because most damage is very easily and completely avoided for a minimal DPS loss (and in most cases, even with 60% reduction will hit you too hard to "tank" the damage), and in PvP...slightly more viable depending on play-style but still arguably better talents to get.

Monoth
06.27.2012 , 09:12 AM | #5
I used to use hunker down and use my shields to stay alive, after 1.3 these skills are either broken or nerfed to hell because I've noticed very little to no damage reduction....
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile