Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pistol Model Guide

DesshMorlev
07.01.2012 , 09:05 AM | #11
Anyone know what the pistol 3rd row down from the top to the very far right is called. The one just left of it is called the C-403 Recon interceptor but i cant find out where i can get them. I want that set bad for my merc!
≡≡[▤]≡≡≡⊧ ▬ ▬ ▬ Vinsen Morlev - Combat Medic, because I'm not a bad!
....∕▱∕
..∕▱

Scrumbles
07.01.2012 , 05:25 PM | #12
I'm looking for a gun that looks like the 5th from the left, 3 rows up from bottom. This is the model for "Flashy", the gun smugglers are given by Corso at the start of their story. So far, that's the only gun that looks like it in game that I know of. Does anyone know of another with this skin?

Torhead lists a gun called "D'nar's Dueling Pistol" that has the same icon, but in black. Would love to find this gun. I've killed Bounty Hunter D'nar several times, but he hasn't dropped it so far. If anyone can confirm whether this gun exists in game, or where it really might come from, I'd love to know. Or if there are any other guns with the same model, I think it's the coolest one in the game.

Thanks for any advice.

Ahaseuras
07.18.2012 , 01:23 PM | #13
Im looking for second in from the top. anyone know the name or dropsite?

nevermind its T-7's pistols or the Custom suppression blaster. trying to find where that drops.

chaosmadness
02.19.2013 , 03:20 AM | #14
Would be nice an update in this thread