Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weird Problem after successful transfers.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Weird Problem after successful transfers.

HeawiNobal
06.18.2012 , 03:27 PM | #1
I just came across a strange problem Im not sure if anyone else is having or not.

I transferred 3 toons from Tarro Blood to Correllian Run and 1 toon from Jekk Jekk Tarr to The Harbinger. All toons moved over but now when at the server select screen it is showing I have 4 toons on Correllian run and 2 toons on The Harbinger.

After selecting the server and logging into it, it shows the correct amount of toons to select from... is there a way to corect this problem with phantom characters? I dont want this to hinder my ability to create more characters in the future.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Roalmo
06.18.2012 , 03:29 PM | #2
log into character select, create new toon, go thru opening cut scenes, log out delete new toon

Zhedahara
06.18.2012 , 03:29 PM | #3
I and many others have had the same problem. I already sent a ticket to Customer Service.
I'm sure they're all well aware of this.

Drudenfusz
06.18.2012 , 03:31 PM | #4
Have the same, heard it happened to many people. Haven't done anything about it yet, but creating a character and then deleting it should help from what I heard.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

HeawiNobal
06.18.2012 , 03:43 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
log into character select, create new toon, go thru opening cut scenes, log out delete new toon
While creating the new character did reflect the correct number of toons on the server, upon dleting that new character then number remained what it was before and did not go back to the 1 less total...
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.