Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Yes!!


Sarfux's Avatar


Sarfux
06.18.2012 , 03:04 PM | #1
"In the next few months a brand new high level planet will be introduced the game, designed to truly test end game players. Apparently it is a strictly level 50 world and only players who have truly mastered their class will be able to survive on its surface. The planet also opens up a brand new quest chain to keep players busy and according to BioWare it won’t be the simple click this and go kill this style of quests. New mechanics will be in place on the planet making quests interesting and fun to complete."

I am excited about Makeb from that statement! won't be just simply click this and go kill this and new mechanics?! WOOT!!
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

SWTOR: Out On the Horizon

Honest Assessment of the Game

So Long, Forums

Bluerodian's Avatar


Bluerodian
06.18.2012 , 03:05 PM | #2
So Makeb will be Ilum 2.0?
Long time player of SWG from cradle to grave. First Kettemoor, then Starsider.

Referral Link! You know you want to click on it.

Sarfux's Avatar


Sarfux
06.18.2012 , 03:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bluerodian View Post
So Makeb will be Ilum 2.0?
I'm thinking even bigger and completely different than Illum. Better.
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

SWTOR: Out On the Horizon

Honest Assessment of the Game

So Long, Forums

Bluerodian's Avatar


Bluerodian
06.18.2012 , 03:08 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post
I'm thinking even bigger and completely different than Illum. Better.
I was referring to the amount of bugs and attempts at "fixes".
Long time player of SWG from cradle to grave. First Kettemoor, then Starsider.

Referral Link! You know you want to click on it.

Darth-Rammstein's Avatar


Darth-Rammstein
06.18.2012 , 03:14 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post
"In the next few months a brand new high level planet will be introduced the game, designed to truly test end game players. Apparently it is a strictly level 50 world and only players who have truly mastered their class will be able to survive on its surface. The planet also opens up a brand new quest chain to keep players busy and according to BioWare it won’t be the simple click this and go kill this style of quests. New mechanics will be in place on the planet making quests interesting and fun to complete."

I am excited about Makeb from that statement! won't be just simply click this and go kill this and new mechanics?! WOOT!!
That's how they marketed the entire game, I wouldn't expect questing to be any different there than it's already been.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five ----> The Ebon Hawk
http://www.swtor.com/r/RC8V8V New and Old players welcome to use my referral for rewards, much appreciated.

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
06.18.2012 , 03:16 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
That's how they marketed the entire game, I wouldn't expect questing to be any different there than it's already been.
What if it is? Will your mind be blown?
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

TUXs's Avatar


TUXs
06.18.2012 , 03:21 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
What if it is? Will your mind be blown?
Oooooh!!!! I hope so!!! Just like Ilum!!!

Quote:
So far very few people have seen, or know much about the stunning Open World PVP on Ilum; when you get to the high levels prepare to be blown away! In addition to that high level PVP content, expect new Warzones and new PvP features on a regular basis.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

pogmahone's Avatar


pogmahone
06.18.2012 , 03:23 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bluerodian View Post
I was referring to the amount of bugs and attempts at "fixes".
That had me cracking up

Sarfux's Avatar


Sarfux
06.18.2012 , 03:24 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Oooooh!!!! I hope so!!! Just like Ilum!!!

One thing wrong with your silly attempt at trying to knock the game.

BioWare has had lots of time to now see their mistakes of the past and correct them. You'll see.
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

SWTOR: Out On the Horizon

Honest Assessment of the Game

So Long, Forums

Drudenfusz's Avatar


Drudenfusz
06.18.2012 , 03:27 PM | #10
I try not to get excited, BioWare will surely have made there some terrible design decisions again.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version