Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unusual egg help plz! :)

TashaCoppola
06.18.2012 , 12:38 PM | #1
hey, i got the unusual egg from a nest on alderaan, took it to tattooine, got the refreshed and sustained buff, went to the solar panels in the dune sea, all went well up to that point, ut my inventory was quite full, and i was under the impression that when the egg actually hatched, the egg would disappear from my inventory leaving the orokeet in it's place, ut when it was meant to hatch, amessage came up in the chat section saying egg hatch failure, and i don't know where i went wrong. if anyone has any info on what i could e doing wrong will you drop a post here. thanks

GnatB
06.18.2012 , 01:03 PM | #2
As you say, your inventory was full. As a precaution against lag/disconnects/etc. I expect it probably tries to add the pet item before removing the egg item. Since you had no room, it failed. I would hope/assume you still have the egg though, so just need to clean out some inventory. (otherwise they may as well just do it in remove/add order)

TashaCoppola
06.18.2012 , 01:32 PM | #3
the egg was gone from my inventory and no pet either, so i should just try to clear space and do it again? there's no schematics needed or trainer skill or anything prior hand

MatronAdena
06.18.2012 , 01:35 PM | #4
clear a spot anyway, it may have slipped into that " pending" zone and could show up... It has happened a few times with me when it comes to rewards and such- not often I have an ocd about a full inventory.
Sorry, I'm old and can only read complete words.

MandoBubba
06.18.2012 , 01:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MatronAdena View Post
clear a spot anyway, it may have slipped into that " pending" zone and could show up... It has happened a few times with me when it comes to rewards and such- not often I have an ocd about a full inventory.
yeah, try the cntl+u+u and see if it reappears in your inventory.

TashaCoppola
06.18.2012 , 03:37 PM | #6
forgive me, what does ctrl + u do?

Lundli
06.18.2012 , 03:46 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TashaCoppola View Post
forgive me, what does ctrl + u do?
Reloads the ui
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

Kubernetic
06.18.2012 , 03:47 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MatronAdena View Post
Yeah I've seen this happen before. I had a full inventory, sold a few things to make room, moved one item icon from one slot to another, and even though I could see where I just moved that item, a new item had sprung up and took its place where it was previously, essentially growing the items in my cargo by +1, even though all I did was move an icon.

To the OP, also be sure and check your Abilities "P" and check the Pets section and see if it didn't show up there.
Tekay —— En-ki —— Tékay —— Hassle —— Jaksen
Explorer (80%) • Killer (53%) • Socializer (47%) • Achiever (20%)
Excited Star Citizen — But ready to resubscribe when and if...

Nebdar
02.16.2013 , 04:33 AM | #9
Where are th Solar Panels in Dune Sea??
"This approach seems overly complicated. Can i use my lightsaber instead?"
Jedi Consular Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Sweet'blade Oddajmisie
Nebdul Nebdana

Nebdar
02.16.2013 , 04:45 AM | #10
Where are th Solar Panels in Dune Sea??
"This approach seems overly complicated. Can i use my lightsaber instead?"
Jedi Consular Tomb of Freedon Nadd