Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One weak suspension

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Vrgds
06.16.2012 , 02:07 AM | #1
Hello everyone, i got suspended for one weak and sent this email to SW:TOR
" Dear SW:TOR,
Thanks for your quickly answer and sorry for my insistence but i can't see what have i made wrong with my account.
I didnt use any program to cheat, any bug exploit, nothing. Just played some warzones and flashpoints like a normal player in a normal way.
I feel stupid because i really made nothing to deserve this kind of treatment, i dont even know where and how to find/use those kind of programs or whatever.
Please, i beg you, review my case once again because i am innocent and was enjoying the game until now. "
And the answer came...
" Thanks for contacting us regarding the strike that has been applied to your account. We have now completed our investigation into your complaint. After reviewing your case, we can confirm that it was acted on correctly, in full compliance with our policies and procedures. As such, we will not be pursuing this issue any further. Thank you for your diligence in bringing this matter to our attention. As a valued customer, your feedback is very important to us. "

I made nothing wrong, i used nothing to cheat or hack anything and didnt exploit any bug, still i got ONE WEAK SUSPENSION by doing nothing and couldnt prove my innocence. Now im thinking about not playing this game anymore because i dont want to get suspended again or banned by doing nothing wrong. Anything you want to say to me Customer Service? Where can I claim my rights?

Speire
06.16.2012 , 02:13 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Vrgds,

We cannot address such an issue on the forum.
As you have already contested this and have not received a favorable return, this would indicate that you have indeed violated our Terms Of Service.

Thanks for your understanding.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Vrgds
06.16.2012 , 02:16 AM | #3
I told you already, i made nothing. You said i used a program to hack the game and i made nothing wrong. Its damn unfair really. I wont play this game again to get banned for nothing. Played WoW for five years and this never happen to me. Its unfair and you need to see both sides because you are making a big big mistake with this issue and more and more people will leave the game for if you continue making this mistakes. Its unfair to me this situation.

" 3rd Party Programs, bots and automated play
The use of all 3rd party programs such as ‘Bots’ or game enhancements is strictly prohibited. Use of these programs can give players an unfair advantage in the game causing an imbalance to aspects such as economy, skills, movement and PvP combat. If any account is caught using such 3rd party programs, this will automatically result in temporary or permanent account suspension.
NOTE: Many of these 'so called' automated/bot programs have been known to have Keyloggers or Trojan viruses attached to them. Please refrain from downloading any sort of program that claims to be an automated system, since they are not only against the Terms of Service, but use of them can result in the loss of your account and/or personal information. "
I read this and think to myself " I didnt use nothing! I didnt download nothing! So what have i made wrong to get a free suspension? Like what the f**k! =S Can i at least get a good answer because i really made NOTHING! "
Good luck with the service and with the game.
And by the way i see many people getting banned for unfair reasons and you closing their threads because you dont want them to express whats unfair in this game. Hope you learn how to solve those situations better. Like i said gl hf!