Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfer

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Stormwrought
06.15.2012 , 06:40 PM | #1
A couple of friends that I play SWTOR are out of the country on vacation and will not be back for another 8 or 9 days. I would really love to transfer, but I do not want to transfer now and them not be able to transfer to the same server when they return home. How long are the free character transfers going to be available and is there a possibility that you may change the destination server over the next couple of weeks which could result my friends being put on a different server if I were to transfer now? I haven't been able to locate any info on this and I really hate to put a ticket in to get my question answered when customer service is handling issues that are keeping players out of the game, so I thought I'd post in these forums and hope for an answer. Thanks much.

Tirvaak
06.15.2012 , 09:08 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Stormwrought View Post
A couple of friends that I play SWTOR are out of the country on vacation and will not be back for another 8 or 9 days. I would really love to transfer, but I do not want to transfer now and them not be able to transfer to the same server when they return home. How long are the free character transfers going to be available and is there a possibility that you may change the destination server over the next couple of weeks which could result my friends being put on a different server if I were to transfer now? I haven't been able to locate any info on this and I really hate to put a ticket in to get my question answered when customer service is handling issues that are keeping players out of the game, so I thought I'd post in these forums and hope for an answer. Thanks much.
Hi Stormwrought,

Thank you for query. Unfortunately I cannot give you any definite answers. The best advice I can give in order to keep up to date with all of the character transfer details is to first read the Character transfer FAQ.

I would also suggest to keep an eye on this thread as it has been updated by Joveth Gonzalez a few times with some further information.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support