Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for June 22nd Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for June 22nd Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

alechunter
06.15.2012 , 07:16 PM | #21
Now that server merges are underway and some folks have lost their character or legacy names, will we be seeing some sort of name change service or full on character re-customization service (either paid or free)?

As an example, all of my character names were tied together via a theme. Now that I have lost a good number of those names, I am interested in renaming some of my characters that were not forced to change when I transferred (read as: I would be willing to pay for renaming and/or re-customization; as I am sure many others would be as well).
Events Officer
Republic Mercy Corps
The Ebon Hawk Server

Gondi
06.15.2012 , 07:29 PM | #22
I haven't heard anything recently about achievements. Anything you want to update us on? Thanks
int postCount;
postCount++;

Strife
06.15.2012 , 07:49 PM | #23
Chat Bubbles

We heard before that these were being worked on. Do you have a ETA on their implementation? From a roleplayers point of view, these have become a necessity now that all the RP communities have been consolidated onto Ebon Hawk and RPing in massive text scroll is near impossible.

Dodik
06.15.2012 , 08:21 PM | #24
Can we please get more information on how Expertise works exactly? For example, does it only work within zones dedicated for PVP, i.e. warzones, west Ilum and Outlaw's Den, or does it work in any PVP combat or spars? Do companions get any benefit from Expertise in PVP combat and spars? If yes, do they get it anywhere or in dedicated zones?
Junglist Marvin Koo Schweik
Jung Ma

Jonoku
06.15.2012 , 08:23 PM | #25
How's the work on llum? Any progress? Any word? Is it improving?
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

mattyboi
06.15.2012 , 08:31 PM | #26
Currently Celerity, The increased sprint speed legacy perk is not in the 1.3 update on the PTS. Was this removed due to balance reasons and will we see it return possibly in a future update?

Izorii
06.15.2012 , 08:32 PM | #27
What other species are currently being considered to be brought into the game as playable?

Blinkinsage
06.15.2012 , 08:39 PM | #28
Is the damage a vanguard does compared to what the tool-tip says, going to be brought up to what the tooltip says it does?

Gruug
06.15.2012 , 08:47 PM | #29
This is in regards to upcoming 1.3. I noticed when I moved my level 50 character over during 1.3 that the augment slots I had on my character were removed. The augments were "refunded" to my inventory (no problem). Is this how it will work when 1.3 goes live? Or, will the slots remain? I am concerned that all my augment slotted gear will become less then they are (no slots) for a while until people obtain the skills and materails to craft high level kits.

Give me an MMO that I can visit and have fun! Where what I pay for is not going to those that play for free.

JeramieCrowe
06.15.2012 , 09:11 PM | #30
(As you can see in my signature), Almost every character I have actually has a different surname. Are there any plans, at all, in allowing us to have a per-character non-unique surname for our characters who are a part of the overall Legacy?
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight