Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for June 22nd Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for June 22nd Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheDetour
06.18.2012 , 12:49 PM | #181
Would you please allow the option to players on qualifying worlds to transfer to a West Coast OR an East Coast server?
I am interested in doing some podcasting work in my free time. Specifically, the subjects I am interested in podcasting about are video games and sports. If you have a podcast and are looking for help from an experienced broadcaster, please send me a PM.

zernwalker
06.18.2012 , 12:51 PM | #182
i have three servers full of ppl who need to move but the server i can move them too is already being played on and is full r you going to alow us to move to other servers or r my ppl stuck on a dead server now

Felioats
06.18.2012 , 02:01 PM | #183
Why do Sorcerers and Sages not get any lightsaber attacks, even ranged ones that use the lightsaber?
>

T-Roach
06.18.2012 , 02:24 PM | #184
Can you please provide some insight as to why you felt the damage reduction to 31 point Immortal/Defense spec'd Juggernaut/Guardian tanks was necessary?

Masashi
06.18.2012 , 03:04 PM | #185
Will you add coloring for the armor in the game soon?

Because I like Magenta/Violet PVP armor (Basic bought for money) for Sith Assassin (as I remember Violet/Magenta was your concept for the Inquisitor), but when I grab the Battlemaster gear now, it's red +white/black. And I don't really like it.

Please, make something about the colors (at least some color sets), colors uniting isn't enough. (Or allow the Synthweaving crafters to learn orange schematic from that Basic PVP armor bought for credits.)

Thanks!
"Peace is a lie; there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
- The Sith Code

Ranid
06.18.2012 , 03:18 PM | #186
With the upcoming increase in the Level Cap. Are you going to add new crafting levels and missions as well?
Organ Harvester: "Are you deaf? I asked for Iridonian hearts! Not Rodian, Not Ithorian! Iridonian!"
Organ Harvester: "What do you want me to do, put them back?"

AllisonBerryman
06.18.2012 , 03:21 PM | #187 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for posting your questions! Make sure to check the blog this Friday for our new Q&A with answers!