Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 customization kits (for future companions)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
HK-51 customization kits (for future companions)

Anysao
06.15.2012 , 01:01 AM | #1
Well, we all know HK51 will be a huge success. I am currently going to all lengths to get ready for him. Im doing all operations I can, hoping I can work my way up to campaign, and doing *shudders* dailies for a legacy level...
Anyways! It would kinda ruin the fun of it if everyone has that silver bucket of bolts behind us, so, I think its fair we get a choice of customization kits. Maybe just to change the color, or age (rust, shine, etc.), and tools. Whether you get a customization kit choice for completing the quest line, or sold from a vendor, or both, it should be in game. Of course, there is infinite solutions. I leave it to my fellow players to come up with some. Here is a few of mine:
Customization kit 1: Orange. Yes, like HK-47. We all know this is the only reason people will work for the HK-51!
Customization kit 2: Black, with green eyes. This one I would enjoy and use, just because its unique.
Customization kit 3: Albino white with red eyes. I know that he is already silver, but this is just a more polished look.
Customization kit 4: Rusted common silver.
Customization kit 5: Blue with red eyes. I just like this one.

I leave it up to you fellow players!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Anysao
06.17.2012 , 01:28 AM | #2
Really. I thought this thread would be a huge hit. Sad.

LONG LIVE HK-51!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Shotgonius
06.17.2012 , 07:58 AM | #3
Purple

Anysao
06.17.2012 , 06:03 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Shotgonius View Post
Purple
Not a bad idea.

Anysao
09.02.2012 , 11:50 PM | #5
I wonder if they actually read this thread...

and why does HK-51 turn red in chat?

Evgen
09.10.2012 , 11:22 PM | #6
OK, I'm bite . . . .
HK-51

I'd like to see the purplish camo pattern they have for some BH gear with yellow eyes

Edit: Ah, it turns RED if it's something you searched for

Anysao
09.11.2012 , 05:45 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Evgen View Post
OK, I'm bite . . . .
HK-51

I'd like to see the purplish camo pattern they have for some BH gear with yellow eyes

Edit: Ah, it turns RED if it's something you searched for
Nice one, that sounds cool!

Chaac
09.11.2012 , 05:49 AM | #8
I'd love to have my HK in either a really deep red with light purple eyes or a nice medium to dark green with blue eyes Either of those would fit great with most of my characters looks.
Wedge: "I don't like this notion of dovin basal mines that pursue you."
Han: "Me, either. I'm going to draft a strongly worded letter to the Yuuzhan Vong high commander and insist he stop using them."

Nide
10.27.2012 , 02:27 PM | #9
Either bronze or copper with blue eyes...
Nidean
Sith Warrior > Marauder
The Hyrulian Gears

BenjaminminU
10.27.2012 , 02:30 PM | #10
Red and Gold, with Blue eyes. Like Iron Man
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51