Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Body type 2 vs 3, what do you like best?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Body type 2 vs 3, what do you like best?

llesna
06.14.2012 , 04:06 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Lakhesis View Post
In my opinion 2 for both (normally).

Female:
1 = Model physique (tall & thin). I like on the selection screen, but it looks too anorexic from some angles in game
2 = Healthy athletic female, my standard preference now
3 = Amazon. Where #2 does volleyball, #3 does wrestling or gridiron
4 = Curvy. It's just #2 with padding.

Male
1 = Teenager. Or potentially little asian guy or little old man with the right looks.
2 = Healthy athletic male, my standard preference
3 = Duke Nukem, FPS action hero build.
4 = Depends on race for me. If they're white, they normally look fat to me. If they're darker skinned I think Samoan/Sumo (muscle with padding).
Completely agree there.

2s all round!

Shaz
06.14.2012 , 04:24 AM | #22
Well, I prefer to play my own gender, so for females I'll give examples of what I prefer to play as, and for males I'll give what I think looks best:

Females: Body types 2 & 4, depending. Body type 2 is more non-combat-oriented to me, so that's what my Sorc/Operative/Smuggler use, and 4 for my BH and both Warriors. I know body type 3 was intended to be the 'more muscular' version, but the bone structure on that just feels WAY too wrong. (I wish it didn't feel so awkward, as I'd love to use it!) Body type 1 is pre-teen, anorexic, or super model (though anorexia usually fits that category as well). If I ever got an idea to play a 'kid' character, I'd choose 1, but it's doubtful I'd do that. I'm really glad to have all the choices, though!

Males: Body type 2 in general, with 3 sometimes. Body type 1 is, again, teenager/kid. Body type 4 is morbidly obese or some cartoon artist's ridiculous imagination of what 'upper body strength' means. (I think a general 'fat' guy would work far better than the body shape they chose, but, hey, it's obviously popular to some due to how often I see it.) However, I'm not comfortable gender-bending even in virtual environments, so my preferences make little difference here.

Ellvaan
06.14.2012 , 04:31 AM | #23
Greetings everyone!

While we understand this thread's topic is more specific to Body Type 2 and 3 in its discussion, we also felt you might find the following thread interesting:
We hope you enjoy your discussion!

Gomuningen
06.14.2012 , 10:07 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Finrok View Post
I still have trouble deciding and it is bugging me. What about you?
I chose Fat (body 4), bald, old and ugly.....I try to resemble myself in real life

Tenacity
06.14.2012 , 01:00 PM | #25
2 for male, 1 for female.
Akeema Lynx Mirialan Freelancer

BuddyBobber
01.12.2013 , 11:31 PM | #26
I think 3 looks good for bounty hunter and trooper also jugg and guardian and the rest 2

WaldoA
01.14.2013 , 07:15 AM | #27
Well I have a level 45 assassin with body type 3, and after a 4 month break i've come back and realised how ugly he looks.. I really enjoy the assassin playstyle and wish to continue playing, but I'm finding it very difficult to play when I look this bad. When you run you just look so clumpy and if the screen could shake, it would.
To this end, I have now created a body type 2 shadow and currently training it up, though I'm finding it rather difficult aswell since I've gotten to the stage I've got 6 or 7 50s and tons of alts and getting pretty tired of leveling :P

Anyways, body type 2 to be safe :>

_biddan_
01.15.2013 , 04:15 PM | #28
male:
1:scrawny little anorexic dude,just bad.
2:fit,atletic man,works with everything and my personal favourite.
3:well if you want to be the big imposing guy who is either the super evil or the greatest defender of the people go for it.
4:no,just no.

female:
1:very young looking and cute.
2:sexy to the max,my favourite.
3:guy with tittes,seriously,how can someone play this?
4:type 2 with...well...extra padding!
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

ZakMorgan
01.15.2013 , 06:22 PM | #29
Only Body Type 2 for males - everything else is far too weird for my liking. 3 is the closest to be normal, but it still seems comically 'big' - like a cartoon Villain or something.

I really wish they had a size slider instead of these 4 presets.
Founder, and proud Agent since day one

Zellzin
01.16.2013 , 11:09 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ZakMorgan View Post
Only Body Type 2 for males - everything else is far too weird for my liking. 3 is the closest to be normal, but it still seems comically 'big' - like a cartoon Villain or something.

I really wish they had a size slider instead of these 4 presets.
Agreed except I like body type 3 soley on Juggernauts
"Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck. Just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine." HK-47