Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

UI lockup is back

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

XDOUBLEX
06.12.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1
After 1.2 I had no issues with the UI lockup anymore. Today I have had two already in 4 games and been kicked from the WZ Both times.

As before, the UI reload does not allow me to click the Rez option and my abilities will stop working shortly before

I have read from a few others at fleet that they are experiencing this again today for the first time in a long time

XDOUBLEX
06.12.2012 , 05:54 PM | #2
Add perma stunned more than normal to the above problem

Sutii
06.12.2012 , 05:59 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello XDOUBLEX,

Sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue, we would kindly request that you submit a bug report concerning this matter as we are unable to process bugs submitted here on the Forum.

You are currently able to submit bug reports in one of two ways, information on how to do this can be found in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Thank you once again for your understanding.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

XDOUBLEX
06.12.2012 , 06:10 PM | #4
Been there, done that.

Sutii
06.12.2012 , 07:16 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello again XDOUBLEX,

In that case I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit the report. Please rest assured that by doing so it will be brought to the attention of the appropriate team and investigated thoroughly.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, now or in the future, please do let us know.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support