Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best UI's ever!!!

Jenzali
06.12.2012 , 10:15 AM | #11
The BW icon isn't showing up for this thread!
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Rhysling
06.12.2012 , 10:15 AM | #12
I like it. Looks really good.

Brodysmith
06.12.2012 , 10:19 AM | #13
Meh, there's too much at the bottom center of the screen IMO. I like keeping everything closer to the outside of the screen so that I get a better view of the game, instead of feeling crowded with UI stuff blocking too much of the screen.

CaptianFordo
02.07.2013 , 01:57 AM | #14
My favorite UI for pvp as a Guardian.

Danapa
02.07.2013 , 03:57 AM | #15

TheBBP
02.07.2013 , 04:00 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Danapa View Post
I really like yours a lot.
Jano Aras'im
Knight of the Old Republic
Saving the Galaxy since Master Muheeda was a Rodian
Ebon Hawk

Broja-Lew
02.07.2013 , 08:57 PM | #17
Healer UI

for FPs
for OPs

Envyyyyyyy
02.08.2013 , 11:20 AM | #18
I need to get on here later and post mine. I play at 6000x1080 so I have a wild setup.
I play across 3 27" LEDs all as one screen. It makes the game so much more fun and playable.
Vital (Shadow) Mondavi (Guardian) Midnight (Sage) Lavado (sorcerer) Enviously (Vanguard) Avaya (Operative) Anderson (Sentinel)
Thats No Moon (Founder / GM)

Beslley
02.08.2013 , 12:18 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
well I've tried 3X now to upload my UI to that site and failed...anyways I prefer a clean UI I slapped my chat in bottom left and extended it so I can see a ton. Right above that i have .50 reduced operations frames since Im dps and dont really have to pay attention to that except for battle rezzes when needed. I keep all 4 action bars across the bottom using a setup similiar to my razer naga thumbpad with my char spread across top and left, boss in middle, target of target right and focus target bottom right rigth next to mini map with companion bar and party frames to the right of mini map. I also put my cast bars pretty large above my character frame so I can interupt easily and see my timing for max dpsing. If only I werent computarded I could link it.
I can confirm that Dom's UI is great.
Y U GOTTA BE SO BAD AT COMPUTERS
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five

Beslley - dps sorc | Arenatah - snoipah | Nef'arian - dps op | Alexstraza - slinger
KHEM VAL IS MY COPILOT

LadyVix
02.08.2013 , 12:24 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Envyyyyyyy View Post
I need to get on here later and post mine. I play at 6000x1080 so I have a wild setup.
I play across 3 27" LEDs all as one screen. It makes the game so much more fun and playable.
I play at 5760x1080. ( 26" monitor x 3) I wanted to post my setup in this thread, but can't find anywhere to host an image that size.