Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best UI's ever!!!

Saintzzero
06.11.2012 , 09:41 PM | #1
I am extremely proud of the 2 UI's I have just uploaded to www.swtorui.com. So proud I thought I would share them with everyone. I know not everybody will like them. But if some people do then great I hope they make your gaming a bit better.

http://www.swtorui.com/downloads/inf...dassHEALZ.html

http://www.swtorui.com/downloads/inf...addassDPS.html

P.S
I did notice once when I was in a 4 man group somehow my companion's health bar was moved. If this happens just open interface editor and hit the "Load Interface" icon and it will return to normal.

Holohona
06.11.2012 , 09:45 PM | #2
I like your operation frame placement on the heals, I enjoy a centralized layout... I'd move mine there as well but I tend to get healer vision so I need to keep mine more towards the center of the screen so I still watch the environment.

DiabloDoom
06.11.2012 , 09:47 PM | #3
Can't see anything. How do I view it? Where do I put it? Can you take screenies?

Aurrelio
06.11.2012 , 09:49 PM | #4
Nice UIs, Saintzzero. Thanks for sharing! Anyone else?

elperzon
06.11.2012 , 10:24 PM | #5
My Generic UI feels good for both heal and dps. And it works! The keypad feels very natural. Would definitely benefit from more bars though. Ops frames can pretty much fit anywhere and still be comfortable as well.
The Ehl Legacy
Master Zuj Ehl, Hero of Section X War Hero Zve Ehl, Terror of Makeb
<Republic of Taw> <Empire of Taw>

Ansalem
06.11.2012 , 10:30 PM | #6
well I've tried 3X now to upload my UI to that site and failed...anyways I prefer a clean UI I slapped my chat in bottom left and extended it so I can see a ton. Right above that i have .50 reduced operations frames since Im dps and dont really have to pay attention to that except for battle rezzes when needed. I keep all 4 action bars across the bottom using a setup similiar to my razer naga thumbpad with my char spread across top and left, boss in middle, target of target right and focus target bottom right rigth next to mini map with companion bar and party frames to the right of mini map. I also put my cast bars pretty large above my character frame so I can interupt easily and see my timing for max dpsing. If only I werent computarded I could link it.

Jenzali
06.11.2012 , 10:42 PM | #7
Anything with a chatbox that isn't in the upper half is good. It always gets in the way when trying to click on targets in combat.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

BenjaminminU
06.12.2012 , 09:59 AM | #9
My UI is awesome, its the default, but with a bigger chatbox, and an extra quickbar above the normal one using the keybinds F1 to F12, it works really well for bounty hunter and sentinel.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

nkitch
06.12.2012 , 10:13 AM | #10
The Bladehunter Legacy
Tomb of Freedon Nadd