Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kioma
12.08.2012 , 11:33 PM | #3911
Quote: Originally Posted by Nozybidaj View Post
Well I wouldn't know. My JK has been level 14 for the last 10 months waiting on SGRA's. If you mean the companion you get, I don't think he is a JK. If you mean someone else, well maybe one pureblood sith out of the entire galaxy, okay sure. But when I go to the Jedi temple and see half a dozen of them wandering around it is ridiculous.
I mean someone else, yes. As for those dozens wandering around, I mentally edit them out in the same way that I don't consider the class stories to actually be canon - if they are then, using the Jedi Consular as an example, there are a HEAPload of barsen'thors out there who are all the only one left who can wield that funky shielding power.
::Please Stand By, Signature Assessment Probe Commencing Analysis::

stuffystuffs
12.08.2012 , 11:41 PM | #3912
Quote: Originally Posted by Kioma View Post
Psst.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Node guarder

Kioma
12.08.2012 , 11:56 PM | #3913
Quote: Originally Posted by stuffystuffs View Post
Spoiler
Oh, I get that.
Spoiler

angrydurf
12.09.2012 , 12:45 AM | #3914
My take is that there are some companions that are pretty well defined as being straight in some conversation options. Of course without an appropriate gendered person for them to open up to about it you won't encounter that dialog and therefore it is questionable what their sexuality is. From a purely speculative front I can say Corso at the very least has a "gay for you" kinda vibe as written so making him Bi would make sense. Some characters do reference other escapades or even have them whilst you ignore them defining that they are in fact interested in a specific gender though not necessarily disinterested in the other. Kira seems to me to be more interested in tweaking the orders nose about the whole no attachment thing than any specific gender though I hope for all the lesbians sake they don't make her swing that way as no one deserves that obnoxious lost puppy thing male female gay or straight.

Spoiler
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post

Star Wars: The Old Republic is the spritual successor to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, also made by BioWare, and not any other game.

Kioma
12.09.2012 , 12:46 AM | #3915
Seriously? You think Kira's obnoxious?

angrydurf
12.09.2012 , 12:51 AM | #3916
Quote: Originally Posted by Kioma View Post
Seriously? You think Kira's obnoxious?
Can't stand her. Way too much "I'm a rebelous rebel who rebels!"

Spoiler

Also she is in the way of the OTP robosexual love with T7
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post

Star Wars: The Old Republic is the spritual successor to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, also made by BioWare, and not any other game.

LegendaryBlade
12.09.2012 , 12:52 AM | #3917
Quote: Originally Posted by angrydurf View Post
Also she is in the way of the OTP robosexual love with T7
I like you
Star Trek Online Science Officer - "To boldy go where no man has gone before."
Jung Ma RP-PVP Server:
Armetage - Gunslinger

Palar
12.09.2012 , 01:15 AM | #3918
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryBlade View Post
I like you
I'd be careful... first it's "I like you", then zap! Frog Time.

chuixupu
12.09.2012 , 01:47 AM | #3919
I have a question....I keep seeing people say that Dev's have said the SGR material would only be with new companions and not existing ones. Then someone always says that they never said that. Oddly, I kind of *do* remember hearing that somewhere, but I don't recall where. It could be that it was someone's assumption based on what they have said, but I'm not sure now where it would have come from. Anyone know where this comes from?
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Ellianshia
12.09.2012 , 02:00 AM | #3920
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
I have a question....I keep seeing people say that Dev's have said the SGR material would only be with new companions and not existing ones. Then someone always says that they never said that. Oddly, I kind of *do* remember hearing that somewhere, but I don't recall where. It could be that it was someone's assumption based on what they have said, but I'm not sure now where it would have come from. Anyone know where this comes from?
Have not heard such from an official source myself, and will be terribly disappointed if it were indeed the case.