Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Palar
10.28.2012 , 06:37 PM | #2701
My post above is about the level of posters who get shot down for their attitudes, not jSUN - their handful posts were thought-out and welcome, rather than the rant-inducing stupidity I was aiming at. Plus, the hostility is pretty much on BW's collective head for letting the situation stew as long as it has.

Just wanted to clarify that, while things are nice and calm. (See, BioWare? Clarification is a good thing.)

Uluain
10.28.2012 , 08:35 PM | #2702
Quote: Originally Posted by Palar View Post
My post above is about the level of posters who get shot down for their attitudes, not jSUN - their handful posts were thought-out and welcome, rather than the rant-inducing stupidity I was aiming at. Plus, the hostility is pretty much on BW's collective head for letting the situation stew as long as it has.

Just wanted to clarify that, while things are nice and calm. (See, BioWare? Clarification is a good thing.)
Oh, I see. If people are reasonable, I am generally careful to shoot them down reasonably, answering their objections point for point. If they aren't reasonable but just abusive, I don't reply at all except by clicking that button on the upper right of their post.

Palar
10.28.2012 , 10:16 PM | #2703
8 hours maintenance tomorrow... has it been 5 weeks, or 6? (Can't find the old Patch note pages)

Uluain
10.29.2012 , 12:15 AM | #2704
Quote: Originally Posted by Palar View Post
8 hours maintenance tomorrow... has it been 5 weeks, or 6? (Can't find the old Patch note pages)
It will have been 5 weeks since 1.4 on Nov. 1.

Palar
10.29.2012 , 12:32 AM | #2705
Thanks

Uluain
10.29.2012 , 12:47 AM | #2706
No prob.

I am hoping it comes this week, in any case, as that makes it more likely to fit 1.6 in this year. And I hope that will be Makeb. I also hope Makeb will bring SGRs, finally.

Baptes
10.29.2012 , 01:09 AM | #2707
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
No prob.

I am hoping it comes this week, in any case, as that makes it more likely to fit 1.6 in this year. And I hope that will be Makeb. I also hope Makeb will bring SGRs, finally.
I hope they fix the memory leak like they sorta kinda fixed in 1.2-ish while they're at it. I'd like my game not to crash while I'm enjoying my SGRAs.

Hope springs eternal (until I have one of those days, then Hope better watch itself).

Uluain
10.29.2012 , 01:35 AM | #2708
From what I understand, optimization is always in the works. I don't have the memory-leak problem with SWTOR, but I understand it is a problem for some. Surely, that is a thing they want to fix.

Tatile
10.29.2012 , 02:04 PM | #2709
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
[color=#f9d648]Update: As promised, Sr. Producer Blaine Christine has taken time out of his crazy schedule to answer some of your Free-to-Play questions! We'll try to get some more soon, so keep asking!
Not sure whether that means they'll be answering questions already asked in the thread or only those asked after the answers that have been posted, but they've actually started to answer the questions about Free2Play.

I suppose it may be useful to ask the question in a more general manner of "content associated with Makeb" rather than specifying SGRA's, which of course Mr. Gonzalez and the rest of the Community Team aren't allowed to talk about.

Rayla_Felana
10.29.2012 , 02:26 PM | #2710
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
Personally, I think it's time we walk out of this thread and talk about this just about anywhere else. We'll never hear anything, if we go on as we have.

Maybe I am being a bit precipitate. Between one thing and another I have no patience for this at all and am in a colossally bad mood. And since they won't discuss this here, let my hang out some laundry:
I'd suggest we take the other thread hook line and sinker, I mean, I am actually pleasantly surprised that the other thread is remaining open, that to me is a sign of good things and I think we should embrace it, I can understand your anger(I have shared that maaaaaaaaaany times over the past few years) but we want to look like the civilized and mature people we are, basically spamming the other sections will only garner more anger at us from neutral parties and will probably do more harm than good in the long run, we have an officially open thread in the busiest section, let's go with that.